close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone know what was the "police action" .....

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by Sentinel, May 8, 2015.

1. ...that closed 304 RIGHT as they let the returning carrier guys out for the day, on the day they got back?

Must be related to FPCON BRAVO, (I preferred THREATCON, it flows better) but no one is saying what either the reason for the Bravo or the closure were beyond "National Security".

It's clearing up now, but MAN was there some traffic.

Nicely though, I saw (almost) no one misbehaving, even though it was a bear out there.:popcorn:

The lesson for me on my 2-hour commute (I can hear the whistle form my house:tard:) was that we can really make a difference in these things if we cooperate with each other rather than going postal.

(does anyone say that any more?):mrgreen:

2. its all in the article vvvvv

Last edited: May 8, 2015

3. Not that this says anything other than what bowtech88 reported, but here's the news article on it...

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...ide-shipyard-leads-to-traffic-snarls_66070413

4. My 15 min ride home turned into a hour 45

5. Lets go ahead and keep the discussion to traffic patterns. Some folks are on the cusp of discussing things that should not be in a public forum.

Thanks,
    Your friendly neighborhood watchdog.