close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone read the new Performance Bikes?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Wow this is one of the better overseas issues...not that my views are skewed, but they have a complete all out bikefest in it and get this, of all the top litre bikes and everything out there....all of them from the 999 to whatever you could imagine...

The mighty ZX-12R got a strong 2nd place, just barely being narrowed out by the new 2005 Gixxer1000.

Of course, they had some of the same negatives that we all think of the 12, it is heavy. They ended it there, saying it was "slow going into the turn, fast going out of the turn" making it post some impressive numbers.

Good read...and if anyone actually goes out and buys it, scan it in and post up the article.

Next month, they are going to have a big article on the 12R too they said.

2. HAAAA!!!! that goes with out saying! :lol:

3. Keep up with a good rider on a 600 and Ill be impressed.....

:mrgreen:

E

4. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I don't even know where to GET Performance Bikes anymore! Used to be my favorite magazine a few years back when they had Ronnie (RIP), Trev, and all those guys, they were just too damn funny! I didn't like it as much after they switched to the newer format, but still like it better than the US mags...but I can't seem to find it anywhere lately! Been to a couple different Barnes & Noble stores and they don't seem to have it.