close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone riding Saturday afternoon?

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by RevrdMark, Mar 7, 2013.

1. I'm a bachelor this weekend, and it looks like its gonna be nice. Anyone riding somewhere that will be less than 6 hours? Open to suggestions. Maybe finish up at VBN. :popcorn:

2. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

Ah Mark. Figures you have to do this on a day I'll be in Seattle. Have fun! Weather looks outstanding!

3. I am at work all weekend but Jen may be out and about.

4. Would love to have ridden this weekend, but I told Dave I had a carburetor rebuild kit, and well,... I didn't. So I gotta order some float valve assy's and float bowl gaskets. Take it easy and have fun.

5. Trying to put a ride together sunday but no ones biting

6. Possibly in. Any idea on a route?

I was thinking of heading past cougar until i hit snow or checking out Hwy 53 on saturday.

7. I have no ideal haven't had enough ppl ask i would like to do cougar but i cant remember the roads lol

8. And i thinl sumobear is bring his drz and me and another guy on a 636

9. Im in for tomorrow, as long as its not a pro pace...

10. Sorry, can't make it

Your wife's coming over:nana

11. Looks like Lee has started a ride on Saturday 11:30, maybe join these two together? Maybe not since looks like more vancouver guys... just a thought...

12. painting the mud room this weekend :(

only riding i'm doing is to ACE hardware

13. I may be up for something in the AM. Have a party in the afternoon to get to in FG.

14. I think I'll be heading over to join Lee and his ride in PDX. I think I'm gonna be at the Vancouver Tuesday Night Coffee Starbucks by Home Depot off 205 around 10:15ish for a cup of coffee then head south at about 10:45ish to meet up with Lee's group. if anyone wants to join me and ride south across the river feel free.

15. Well my wife is a special Ed teacher so maybe she is doing some charity work :nana