close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Want to ride Saturday 5-28-05?

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by whistle clean, May 26, 2005.

1. Since the wife has her First Responder's class this Saturday I was wondering if anyone want's to go for a ride?

How about meeting at Tesoro at 11:00 A.M ?

Possible areas to ride to are:

1. Elk River

2. LoLo Pass highway 12 (distance can be discussed)

3. To Moscow, Troy, Deary, Bolville, Fernwood, St. Maries, Plumber, Potlatch, and home.

4. Suggestions?

2. I'm tempted to ride down there if you do the Elk River run.

3. helloooo

I just got my bike on tues and wouldn't mind going for a ride. I am just getting used to the bike and riding again so I am taking it easy until I get used to the bike and what not. However I might look into meeting a buddy from the Tri-Cities and riding with him. Know of any good routes between here and there maybe down through Lewiston to Dayton or something? If he doesn't want to meet me I would be down though. As long as I can get the wife to watch the boys. Oh, I have a suggestion, we could go for a ride for a couple hours then go cliff jumping (if you all know where to do that at since I am new to the area and don't know where the cliffs are).

4. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I'd be up for riding Sat. Is there anyway we could meet up a little earlier like at around 10ish? I have to be at work at 3 so the earlier the better.

5. I can make 10:00 on Saturday.

Just so everyone knows...when we say meet at Tesoros gas station we usually mean the gas station in Pullman across from Penguin Plumbing and Electric and right next to the Cougar Hamburger Place.

I wouldn't be interested in doing the cliffs but possibly others might. Also...it should be a beautiful day for a ride and so far everyone I have ridden with has been very responsible so not a problem if you want to take it easy.

So unless we see others input here before Saturday and everyone can meet at 10:00 A.M tomorrow (Saturday) I'll be there at 10:00. I'll be checking this post through the day to see how it plays out.

6. So what time does everyone want to meet tomorrow?

1. 10:00

2. 11:00

7. I should be able to make 1000. I may be just a little late but live up behind Dissmores and am less than a mile from Tesoro. However my friend might not know until morning when his wife will let him out to play. If he can't make it until later I may wait to ride with him but he said 1000 would most likely work. If not I will try to show to at least let you know and not have you all waiting on me.

What is the ride? Elk River?

8. I'll be there at 10:00 myself.

The ride to Elk River is a nice ride...if that is where we all want to go. I'm open to that and other suggestions. If anyone wants to suggest another route...that is fine with me.

See you at 10:00!

9. I won't be there. Another time I hope.

10. That's alright...we'll hook up another time! ;)

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

11. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

This guy I know asked to help him move today at 10:00am. I went to his place, and found out that we were moving MONDAY, not Saturday. I hate my life. So instead of riding, I got to sit around and play the arcade games of the forum.

Kill me.

12. sorry to hear that , It was a great ride except for the not so fast food.check back later I think there will be another ride tomarrow. Whislte Clen Im hear until thursday so we have all week for you check out my jacket, im sure we will ride agian this week.

13. Kal-El...are you in the P town?

14. by p town do you mean portland or pullman, im in pullman right now I go home thurs. visiting spokane on monday if it works out

15. Yeah I meant Pullman, just hadn't heard you were comin over to this side of the state this holiday weekend. If you come up Monday, let me know and maybe we can meet up for a bit.

16. Ill let you know, are you still heading to the couv somtime in the near future?

17. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

That ride was fun yesterday. How did the second half of the ride go? ie Kedrick grade

18. Thanks Kal-El...I'll be calling you this week and after work one evening before you head back we can get together and check it out.

Thanks again for showing up for the ride and the beef we all waited for at Elk River to cure out before being served. :shock:

19. Josh...it was a nice ride with no real traffic so feeling the air was enjoyable. Sorry you had to head back but we'll ride again soon! :wink: