close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Awesome Pipe!!!!!!!! - 2

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by sb_chic, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Hey, all of you wanted to know what the adjustable pipe I was talking about looked like. A picture of my yellow and black F4i is on the forum with pictures of the ride we took to the Hot Rod Cafe on the 14th. The pipe is kinda dirty in that picture. Usually it's alot more shiny! :mrgreen:

P.S. My bf's bike is the one with all the skulls on it!

2. I figured this would just be easier to look at!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Not much in the looks department hope it has good gains at least...

4. So what exactly does it do again? ...make coffee or... :scratchea

5. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

6. You can adjust the cap on the end to be more open or closed. More open gives you more top end power, and more closed gives you more bottom end power.

Lucky, it looks alot like it huh? I'm not sure, it's a road that I found surfin' the net. All I know is that it's in Canada somewhere.

7. Can you actually tell the difference when you adjust the end? And then go riding? Who makes these?

8. Yep, my friend does. He's only made a hand full of them so far. There are 3 on the road in Spokane including mine. My bike had the very first one. He also makes them for quads.

9. Where's the dyno slip?

Sorry don't take offense but that is Fugly :puke-Looks like some kind of cigarette urn-close it after you throw your smoke in. Pretty easy to tell its homemade :scratchea