close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Awesome Pipe!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by sb_chic, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Hey if anyone is interested in an awesome pipe let me know. My buddy makes pipes that are ajustable. You can open or close the cap on the pipe to created more or less back pressure. It gives off an awesome sound! I have one on my bike and I love it.

2. i saw the pipe on her bike a while ago and it looks pretty cool, i dont remember what it sounds like but im sure she would met up with you and let you check it out.

3. I will work on getting one! This pipe is great, it not only sounds good, but you can adjust it for more bottom end power or more top end power, depending on how you are going to be riding that day. It's really easy to adjust.

4. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

[​IMG]

5. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

Something like this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Sweet Aprilla dude! That's my fav. italian bike....who wants a duc anyway? lol

7. wazzu mille

I wanted one, but this one came along and I couldn't resist. I've added a ton of mods to it and am still working on it. The pipes are all titanium and sound great. I had a VTR before this and had a set of high pipes on it as well. It was a totally different sound, much louder than the Mille. Loudness isn't what I want, 38 yrs old and 2 kids, living in a neighborhood with much the same. I don't want to be waking up babies everytime I fire up the damn thing. This one is just right.

8. Personally I'd rather have a Bimota. No offense....but theys sweeeet!!!

9. Altho I like a pipe that "sounds" good, when I'm in the market for a pipe, my top priority is performance gain.

What kind of performance gain did you get out of this new can on your bike? Have you had it dyno'd?

Miki

10. what kind of pipe do you sugggest for my bike (05 yzf600r) ????

11. go slip-on, i would not recommend a full system for that model.

for yamaha, arata and hindle makes some good stuff!

12. wazzu mille

Mine is still considered a slip on, since I didn't replace the headers. Not much performance gain at all. Dyno at rear wheel is 107hp. I'll do it again after the chip and fuel pressure regulator.

13. I'm lookin at the Yoshimura RS-3 for my GSXR.... Can anyone think of another pipe that'll give my bike a better gain.....cause after that the K&N filter is goin in....and I don' treally know what else I can do with it yet....any suggestions?

14. Check M4, I think they're were going to be my second choice for my TL-R I had. But again, unless you are planning on going to a dyno for tuning, I wouldn't pick a pipe based on hp alone...definetely a factor, but not by itself. Because if you can gain 15 hp from a pipe, but it runs like crap with huge flat-spots on the way to redline, why get it? When I look for pipes, I make sure to check out the dyno sheets as well to make sure you have a smooth power curve the entire way.

-John

15. Dubnut do you want to go with just a bolt on or a full system?

16. Haven't decided yet.....wouldn't mind a full system though......If the gain is usable I'm all for it. Otherwise I'm thinkin I'd be happy with the yoshi.....