close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Backroads of Snohomish County

Discussion in 'Westside' started by SteadyPace, Mar 21, 2005.

1. I'm looking to link up with some sane riders to ride around the backroads of Snohomish County. I have a fast bike, but I ride mellow. I'm not out to prove how fast I can go. I just like the feel of a nice twisty ride.

Anyone else interested?

2. I've ridden a few of the roads in the back country...

3. hey SteadyPace...welcome to the board!

4. There are some fun roads out there. What kind of bike do you ride? There are a bunch of us over on www.cycleforums.com/nsr that ride out there all the time. A few of us hang out on here too. If there are any local rides out that way I will post it up here for you unless you want to come check us out over there

5. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i'm ready to ride anytime, i'd love to get out on some of those roads... i went out with a friend behind 9 the other day, some good stuff out there. i don't know much about where the cops are or where the gravel is, so it wasn't as much fun as it could have been.

6. It kind of depends to where the cops are but the gravel always seems to be in the corners. To many people cut the corners and spread gravel all over the place. I had one close call last year on highbridge road and have sense slowed down out there