close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Barely used Axo Aragorn Boots-- Size 11

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by DACTARI, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Got a pair of Axo Aragorn boots here. It took me a LONG time to find these, with lots of boots tried on and returned. What I found so wonderful about these was the BOA lacing system. You turn the clicker on the back and it tightens the boot evenly on your foot, allowing you to fine tune just how tight you want it. It's a real time saver and it allows you to get it on snug so you can work the controls with confidence. It also fits wider in the forefoot than other boots, so is a good choice for those of you that need a wide boot.

They're reinforced with a hinge on the side, but there forward back/flexibility is pretty decent. They're pretty comfortable to walk in, so I used them for commuting. They are primarily track boots, though. However, I never took them to the track.

The 2016 model retails for $350. These are 2015s I got for $199 last year. I'm looking to sell for $120. They're really in absolutely excellent shape, and were worn maybe 7 to 8 times in total. No smell, nothing. You'll be getting a great, protective boot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. G'day bud do you still have these for sale ?If so can you contact me to discuss, regards Wayne.