close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Batman Begins Imax Spokane Ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I'll go. The ride up to Spokane would be cool, plus to see an IMAX movie on top of the ride out there...you can't beat it.

2. What's the meet time and place?

3. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I don't know Spokane all that well but I can find it given enough time. I'm not even sure where the IMAX is located except i know theres one in Spokane. I don't even know the times yet for the movie, maybe i should get a preorder ticket...

4. The IMAX theatre is in the downtown part of Spokane, near Riverfront Park so it's a very easy find.

5. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Do we need to go on opening day? I was hoping that Matin could go, but his bikes still in the shop...3 more weeks I think.

6. 2-3 weeks for my bike at the moment.

7. June 15th I believe is the opening...so that weekend sometime we should do it.

8. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey, I would go if you all went Saturday the 18th!

9. We need to get some people together for this...if you havent already, check out the Announcement section and see the Batman Begins Motorcycle Contest...

10. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Lets plan on Saturday, do to the fact that is probably the most practical day for everyone. Sunday also would for me too. But Saturday is best!!!

11. I concurr for Saturday. If we get a third person to agree, that will be an accord.

12. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

HMMM. I work Saturdays and don't get off until Sunday morning @7 so Sundays would be best for me...or a Monday, Tuesday or Wensday night.

13. I vote Monday 20th. That way everyone will be together for "bike night". The Moscow and Pullman people could come to bike night and Batman as well. But Shwaa might be out do to Truimph purchase.

Buell Man.

'

14. But the contest deadline is by midnight that Sunday, unless you think we should extend it??

15. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I can do Sat. Are we talking the 11th or the 18th? Might be headed back to Seattle the 19th-22nd for my bday, but then I'll be back out.

-Guff

16. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Dont extend the deadline. You already set the rules, that would be cheating if we changed it for us. So lets make it Saturday! Majority of people are off Sat.

17. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I'm down for sat, if any of the moscow/pullman people need have a couple open couches too :)

T