close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Better to ask forgiveness...

Discussion in 'The Dalles' started by Sugarkitten, Jan 18, 2015.

1. than ask permission. It is a really good thing that my wife loves me as much as she does.

2. Thats how I got my first motorcycle.

3. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

So, got a pic or some details?

4. Texasl

Texasl Totally Charming Retired Moderator

Or at least a police report?

5. If you gotta ask for permission OR forgiveness, you need a new wife.

Dee
    She who lets her spouse buy whatever bikes he wants, as long as she gets to ride them :nana

6. No worthwhile details. Just having bought a new bike 2 months ago, I decided I needed a new Jacket, gloves and boots. Then, of course, there is the little stuff for the bike...sliders, new levers and of course I needed a new stand. All of that she is fine with, the new tires for a bike with 450 miles might be a bit more of a concern. I doubt it, but it is never wise to push one's luck.

7. Dee, she did get a new bike last July, and I bought her the helmet she has been drooling over for awhile for her birthday. However, riding my bike is not allowed.

8. Uh-Oh! Either you truly do have a good lady there, or there's a pool boy in the picture somewhere. :scared

9. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

Maybe that's the reason I never remarried. Well that and no sane woman would put up with me...AJ :uhm:

10. Bald Guy

Bald Guy Cone Head

Sane women are boring.

Jims08Z06 likes this.
  11. I prefer not having to ask permission or beg forgiveness. Win-Win.

12. Or is this just a wet dream..

and truthfully your wife has your balls locked up tighter than Topangas canyon..

:mfclap::mfclap::thefinge::thefinge::nana:nana

13. DGA

DGA Moderator

I'm ready for some boring...

14. You're in luck.
    There is one near downtown. She is stuck and need help. Her name is Bertha.

15. My wife did as expected: laughed when she learned I had purchased new tires for a new bike. My own feelings of guilt reign me in more than she ever would.

16. Don't worry, she's got some scheme in the works. You won't see it coming.....