close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beyond Belief

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Beerbohm, May 27, 2005.

1. And this is why you dont ride a cruiser.

2. :sign5: I can SOO see this happening!! I was dying at work this morning reading it, laughing so hard. What a great find! Thanks for the pickme up!
    :smilebox:

3. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. I stopped reading when the guy claimed to be riding a wheelie down a residential street at 80mph on a bike that weighs over 700lbs. Anybody here ever ride an 80mph wheelie down a 25mph residential street? If so, I bet you ran out of room pretty quick, didn't you? Now try it with a bike that weighs twice as much as your Gixxer and get back to me. callbs:

4. Doesn't matter if it really happened or not. It was a great read! You gotta give him credit for putting it out there. 8)

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

come on, now. it's friday. put in a dash of humor...

6. :bonk
    The wheelie thing had to be a bit of an exaggeration, but otherwise that was one of the best laughs I have had in a while.
    Thanks!

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

pretty funny. perhaps a bit exaggerated, but funny all the same

8. There's nothing quite like a good squirrel story on a Friday of a three day weekend. I'm still laughing. Thanks for sharing this. I could care less if it's really true or not. It's believable as written, except for the one wheel part. Happy three day weekend to all!

9. It's people like you that take the fun out of sex.

10. KCander

I don't know, your mom seems to enjoy my lovepole quite a bit... :mrgreen:
    Sorry, sorry, couldn't help it. How exactly my of humor relates to boning, I'm not exactly sure, but go ahead and run with it if you like! Seriously though, I wasn't trying to bring the mood down, I was just voicing my opinion; it was kinda funny, but a little too over the top for me, that's all. Next time I'll just pretend like I thought it was the funniest f'ing story I've ever read, because, damn, I'd be scarred for life if people on the 'net kept accusing me of having a bad sense of humor and not having any fun when I'm makin' sweet sweet love to their mommies.

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

dude. stop making love to my mom. that's not cool.

12. Now I have to go back to therapy over my moms death :wink: You can not call it a "lovepole" when you are hung like a feild mouse (I know this personaly) that is why your "humor relates to boning" they are kinda funny when they are that small. If you want to "make sweet sweet love to their mommies" its ok they can just lay there they won't feel a thing it will be over so quickley they probley wont even wake up.
    [​IMG]

13. KCander

alright alright truce truce truce!!!! crackup: No more talk of squirrels, field-mouse genitalia, or milfs. I'm going to need therapy. :shock:

14. Dang and I was just getting warmed up :lol: