close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big rides 2015

Discussion in 'Wenatchee' started by breezebike, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Any Wenatchee area riders planning some significant rides this year?
    I went to Monterrey last year so probably won't get back to Calif. this year but you never know. Some great roads down there.
    Getting back to B.C. would be nice.
    We planned a ride through Glacier last Sept. but it got an early snow so I'll be thinking of that again.

2. Well hell, doing Sturgis this year.

3. Didn't know you had a Road King - the perfect Sturgis Mobile!

4. We do a 4 day ADV Ride, this will be my 5th year. It's about as big as mine get as if right now. Planning on exploring more of Okanogan county.

5. Doing a 10 day trip camping our way to mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, and back. July. 5 of us on sport bikes.

6. I rode back there a few years ago. Went up Lolo Pass and into the west gate of Yellowstone. Then went up Beartooth Pass and then to Rushmore. Saw Devil's Tower on the way back.

7. Quick weekend ride to kamiah id with the central guys and about 30 others from all over wa and Oregon May 2nd-3rd

8. Would like to do a crater lake loop as well

9. Not from Wenatchee, but doing a 1000 mile ride on the 17th up near your area. Leaving from salem. Havn't finalized route yet. In December planning a 5000 mile trip into mexico with the wife on back of the ninja 1000. 3 weeks long. Does that count as a big ride? lol

10. I'd love to see Crater Lake.

11. Maybe one of these days we can setup a meetup and we can talk rides we have 2 bike nights a week in Yakima wed and thurs but we can come up to wenachee also

12. Or meet in the middle at ellensberg