close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Thanks to Trixie!

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Street Burner, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Trixie,
    Thanks for the big BBQ! Everything was great, and it was awsome to meet all those other riders, we doing it again with the leftovers? Man, we need to get a few more lady riders down there next time, and let the cops know whats up on the way down! :thefinge:

2. what nobody else can say thank you?

3. THANKS TRIXIE! I wasn't able to make it but it was sure nice of ya to have a BBQ for everyone! Next time i will make it for sure!

4. Sounds like it was a good time, I ended up riding almost 500 miles yesterday. Coos Bay OR. to Sammamish

5. there are other threads saying the same thing....but thanks again!

6. well i didn't notice, i thought it deserved it's own thread!

7. Did you ride 101? How was it? Traffic, police, issues?

8. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Thanks Trixie.....I still want to make out.....

9. 101 from coos bay to Astoria, crossed the bridge there and took 4 into kelso. The I-5 to 18 and home. no problems with cops, but I hate RVs nothing wears you down faster then having to do 15mph through a noce stretch of twisties following a hotel on wheels.

10. :beatdead:
    I have always wanted to use this pic, it's awesome.

11. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I would ask you Lia, but you said that I couldn't even touch your boobies.....so I take it that you are straighter then a frickin arrow?! :thefinge:

12. I like the dead horse thing...somehow...I'm not sure why...but it fits exactly.