close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bike loan?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by tWiTcH, Jul 9, 2005.

1. need to know ehre is a good place to get a loan for a bike for about 5k possably with out insurance?

2. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Without insurance, the only thing that I can think of is a credit card. If you play the game right, you might even be able to swing 0% interest for a while. But if you play the game wrong... :scared

3. almost every loan out there requires insurance...unless it is a shared secured loan i believe. In the case of a shared secured loan, someone freezes an equal amout of the loan thus forming a collateral for your loan. This gives you a much lower interest rate, and doesnt require full insurance since the loan is already secured. Other than that, the only way you could pay for it is via credit card.

4. Personally, I'd stay away from the loan... buy it when you can afford it.

5. Depends on your credit but you can possibly get a un-secured loan. I went through Telco Credit Union, Now called Prime Source 509-838-6157

6. If you are buying from a dealer, I know brand new bikes can be financed without any insurance requirements if the overall loan amount is less than $10,000. Jason at Westside said they can even do it for more than $10,000 now and still not require insurance.

But to reiterate what everyone else has said, try to pay cash if you can. It sucks to pay interest on a depreciating asset.

7. bought a bike today got a 01 zx6r w/7500 miles never down older man owned it. got it for 3500$ so was able to pay with cash$$$$ excited to get on the road with ya all, but need me some gear any suggestions where i shout go to get it? jacket pants gloves helmet ect...

8. New Enough
    or just if you know the exact brand you want, ebay is a great place

9. I'm with brassneck...

imagine if...ah... nevermind.