close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bike Night schedule ***UPDATED***

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Skier, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Watch the Eastside forum for updates

2. Like a change in next week's schedule. It's at Trixie's...just 'cause you're not going to be there don't try to derail everyone! :nana

3. DAMNIT!!! Just b/c you can't come to my BBQ doesn't mean you can make everyone else go to Bucers... :angry7:

JULY 13th - Bike Night & BBQ @ Trixie's!!!!!

4. Ahhh haha we totally did that at the same time!

5. Fixed. Sorry, trying to get shit done before I pass out on the keyboard! I have been doing nonstop errands and housework since I left bike night.

6. Damn...I'll be in the Red woods for shure next week. I hope everything turns out well. Also has bike night moved from normal place and time permenantly?

7. Where is bike night next week? I need to inform several other riders. thanks. Matin.

8. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Wednesday July 27 will be at Bucer's in Moscow

9. dang matt made this sticky so it could be updated, but he is on vacation hmmmmm what to do??

10. all those interested my Buell will be unveiled at bucers. so show up. :mrgreen:

11. Meet at Taco del Mar at 7p in Pullman and we can all ride over together. Kickstands up by 7:15 this time. 8)

12. cordodor

cordodor Retired

no getting burritos at 7:15?

13. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I'll see you all in Moscow (July 27) @ 7:30!

14. how do you like your burritos prepared?

15. cordodor

cordodor Retired

someone got a burrito at 7:15 last time at taco del mar.. when we were ready to leave. dont remember who...

16. Hey, i get back up to Pullman on august 15th, when will be the next bike night after that, i wanna meet ya'll

17. I am not sure where it will be, you'll have to check your calendar and alternate between Moscow and Pullman every Wed. this Wed. it is in Moscow so next time in Pullman and so on. I am sure it will be more clear also as the date draws closer. Looking forward to meeting you.

18. YEYYYYYY!!!! I'm so excited you and your sexy bike will be back in town!!!!

Aug 17th will be the next bike night, and if on track of the schedule, it should be at Taco Del Mar in Pullman that night.

19. SCHWAAAAAAAA

20. To bad thous burritos are not authentic :mrgreen: .

ride it alive ride it real...