close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bike Night?

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Shwaa, May 30, 2005.

1. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Dustin had mentioned a possible "bike night" in either Moscow or Pullman at a coffee shop or somewhere. I'm up for it. Sunday through Thusday nights would work best for me...

josh

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

if it happens, i'll show

3. Let's do it at Bucer's, that way Andrew and I can kick back with a cigar, too.

4. Last summer, a lot of the motorcycles always met up at the Daily Grind on Main Street. We have pics of a long row of bikes all parked out front.

5. Thursday Nights???? Works for me
    Bucers, would parking be a problem?
    What about Jack in the Box, Moscow..... Slurp and Burp Moscow? Denny's Pullman? Some other ideas maybe.....

6. Not Denny's in Moscow. You want to pick a spot that a lot of traffic goes by (and girls too), so one of the main roads.

7. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Hmmm, how about either Bucers in Moscow or Daily Grind in Pullman. Both have good traffic and parking shouldn't be a problem...

8. cordodor

cordodor Retired

how about both! we'll alternate

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

where in the hell was this forum when i was going to school there??

10. Hey guys sounds like we at least have a start..
    Bucers and Daily grinds.... Alternation
    When do we start?

11. Hey whats up? Maybe Reco's the ideal place for exposer. What day gentlemen?

Buell Man.

12. Thursday Nights Maybe, be able to plan weekend rides, the town (ladies) start to get wild...

13. Sounds like a resonance in exposer-is ordered, clap hands:). What about alternating the nights ladies? Hey Dustin would Tuesdays? O'Yah ladies and weekend...

Buell Guy.

14. cordodor

cordodor Retired

anyone want to meet up tomorrow night (thursday)? say 8:00pm?

15. cordodor

cordodor Retired

hrm, or maybe we should start next week since it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow?

16. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Your right, light to heavy rain ALL DAY *tear. Next week Thursday (June 9th) would be great. Now we need to decide on Grind or Bucers...?

josh

17. I vote for Daily Grind.. that way, some of us alcoholics can hit up Rico's right after, or My Office. My only other suggestion would he something like Muncheez... that's on campus... maybe more fems for you Beans ?!

18. cordodor

cordodor Retired

with your bike?

19. FEMALES darling... sorry. And about Ricos... yeah Chris, I know... I would probably have just one, and stretch it out for an hour. C'mon - you know I don't drink much ;)