close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bike night?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, May 31, 2005.

1. If WSU can start a bike night so can we! Does any one have ideas on were to meet what time? I would recomend on division some were. Thing to consider is parking and a place to get some coffee (I work graveyard caffiene rocks). This could be more of a after ride meeting place to get to know all the others from the site. Have it be on just a certain night. Or we can just leave it as is at office depot.

2. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

peking north or office depot would be my ideas, or if we could get a discount at a food place like zips or sumthing that would prolly work too.

T

3. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Peking North is not really an option anymore since we are not actually ordering food when we go there. My boss is cool with it being every once in a while, but they don't want us always over-running the parking lot.

4. Not so much looking for just a parking lot office depot is great for that. But more of a coffe shop or a place that we could grab a burger or something.

5. Little tidbit of info from SPD-- They have had a major issue with the office depot parking lot for years with the teens in their cars congregating there. There are two major hiding spots, one north and one south, which they use and patrol heavily. This is from a motor patrolman and 2 regular cops. If your going to pick a spot, either move it north or south of wellesley, or pick another street entirely. Im sure David's pizza wouldnt be opposed, and its on hamilton. Other options are places near the south ruby/division couplet or something at the Y. Just want to keep everyone safe and not in the courts....

E

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

If we are looking for something with a huge parking lot that is out of the way then what about the Safeway parking lot on Hamilton? It's huge...especially by the street where not too many people actually park. Plus David's Pizza and SOnic Burrito are real close by for those that want to eat...

One distinction (sp??) that I would make however, is that this bike night has NOTHING to do with street addiction, that it is something entirely different.

7. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Well every wednesday the car club has there night/ show at the Steer Inn on North division. I am sure we could do like a monday night there. We could talk to them, and set something up there.

8. Sounds like the steer in would be a good place monday night sounds good too what would be a good time? I vote for 5ish. Does anybody know the owner or somebody that works there? I am sure that if we all showed up and got some grub they would have no problem with us being there. As far as a discount who really cares if your going to save 10cents?
    If we are meeting at a place and buying food then we are paying people and the spd can say nothing about that. Unless YOU decide to ride like a jack ass, thats on you.
    This is just a place to meet everybody on a motorcycle kinda like washintonriders.com but in person. Every body would be welcom even if you are part of a club (can you imagine that). And even if you don't like somebody in that club I am sure there is somebody that does not like you so get over yourself show up have a burger smack a little butt, talk a little trash and meet more people.

9. I think that Mondays at 5ish at the steer inn sounds like a good idea.

10. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

11. Mondays Steer Inn at 5:00pm it is. Get the word out. Every one and every type of bike is welcome.

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey people dont get off work tell 5! Make it like 5:30 or 6. But Mondays are perfect. Park on the side where Magnolia hi-fi used to be!
    See you all tonight! Be sure to say something at SA meeting on wednesday!

13. Not sure if I am going to be able to make it tonight. I will try, but cant make no promises.

14. For those that showed up you probley notice I was not there. Thats Cause I did spiral today and did not get back till about 6ish there were a few bikes at depot so we stoped bs a little then went to a bbq I will be there next monday unless we do spiral again. :thumblef:

15. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Please post some pics of spiral and tell us how it went.

16. all ready done. look in the pic area

17. Hey ladies and gents. Would anyone be opposed to Moscow bike riders showing up. Also we are planning a ride through spiral highway if anyone is interested post up. The thread is in washington state called "canyon run" there is a map posted up as well. We could set up a meeting place in pullman for those interested.

Matin.

18. Matin99 any one with any style bike can show up but if you don't have a bike bring boobs.

19. Did anyone show up last monday? If everyone is planning on going this monday 6/13 myself and 4 or 5 others will be down to go. Let me know.

20. Even though I don't ride the same bikes as the rest of you, I do keep up on the local chatter. It seems to me that if you go next door to the steer inn at the old magnolia hi fi lot (which was empty last time time I went by) you will have a large lot to park lots of bikes and walk next door to get a bite. :evil: