close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bike nights NEW night!!

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Shwaa, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

It has changed to Wednesday! Next week (June 15th) is at Bucers @ 7:30.

2. We will be meeting at Taco Del Mar at 7pm to shoot the shit for a little before we take off on Wednesday. Excited to see those of you who couldn't make it tonight!

3. To make things a bit more clear, here's the deal, as to my understanding of it.

Every Wednesday there will be a bike night. One week it will be at Bucer's in Moscow and the next it will be at the Daily Grind/Taco Del Mar parking "lot," then back to Moscow, then Pullman, etc...

7:30 PM every Wednesday. :)

4. this is k-fusing....go over that one mo' time hehe for the slow ones out there (i.e. Leif)

5. Looking forward to meeting you. :)

6. Meant for those Pullman riders so we can meet up then ride over to Bucers together.

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

see ya next wednesday!

8. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I talked with the manager at Taco Del Mar and he doesn't mind us using the lot next door. However he mentioned that they are going to be building there sometime during the summer so we may need to change spots. I guess we could talk about it June 15th in Moscow.

9. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I might show up again since the SA meet is every other wed and I missed the one last week. If ya'all don't mind me....

T

10. We'll see if I will be making it or not. Have to go host a American Culinary Federation BBQ in Spokane :roll: & my tire is nicely showing some metal already, ordered new ones today... but I will do my best. Wanna see you all again.

11. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

What kinda tires you gettin?

12. Pirelli Diablos .... changed my mind from the Stratas... and bought the Diablo set for $170 brand new shipped.

13. Andrew and I are going to be at Taco Del Mar around 6:45 or so to get some food before heading to Bucer's. Anyone is welcome to join us!

14. Kolat

You can always ride on the back of my bike trixie :)

T

15. Might take you up on that... call me when you get into Pullman. I am going to be in Spokane until about 6, working a BBQ, but will head back quickly. Let me know 425-891-4273 Otherwise I will just drive out there probably. Ah hell, she'd still be rideable had I not taken off the right fairings today... but better not with the poop I have for a tire.

16. Kolat

my cell phone does'nt work in pullman :-( stupid PoS, but I can give ya a call while I'm in town still and work sumthing out.

T

17. My bike is still dirty from last fall :oops:
    Are you going to make me park on the other side of the street if I show up?

18. Pocket full of stoggies and a belly full of hoggies and I will be there....
    Whistle Clean, FYI I think the lady has decided to go to a little league game.. So I will be solo..

See ya tonight
    Dustin

19. A few pics from last nights event.
    Here is Tia telling everyone how to do wheelies
    [​IMG]
    and the other bikes I couldn't fit in the first picture
    [​IMG]

20. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Nice turn out last night. I talked with the owners of Bucers and they may give washingtonrider members a slight discount on purchases. I'll write to Mrs. Greenfield tonight and find out specifics. On another note : I talked to Officer Carl today and he told me that "strict interpratation of the law does not allow any motorized vehicle to operate on public sidewalks" He also noted that he has run off/ticketed motorcyclists who do this. However I talked to another officer earlier this year and he said he didn't have a problem with it. I guess it really depends on how strict the officer wants to be. To be on the safe side it's not recommended.

Josh