close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bikefest at Seaside - July 8 - 10, 2005

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by beansbaxter, May 2, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

Website Link:
    http://www.flashbackinseaside.com/promotions/event.cfm?id=2

If your not going to travel to Laguna that weekend, there are still local events going on. There is going to be a bikerfest in Seaside, Oregon on July 8th through the 10th. The bikefest is geared for all types of motorcycles, from cruisers to sportbikes.

The premise is to turn the annual bikefest into the scale of what the east coast has (i.e. Daytona) so that way the west coast has something to look forward to.

2. I love that town...great place to just go kick it and relax for a couple days...but can't stand it for much more than 3 days. 8) 8) That would be fun but I think I have plans that weekend. Might be worth doing a weekend trip over there sometime this summer. Lots of twisties between here and there...could be a fun couple of days.

3. I'm going..have family in Newport so the kids won't be around!!! Wife and I will get in some riding!!

I know a couple of backroads on the coast that are kinda twisty!

4. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

where gonna passing right through there on the 7th, oh well, but riding the coast all the way to San Diego. Much more fun then standing around and looking at a bunch of cruisers.

5. :werd Diggin' through archives much?

6. MCA8690

MCA8690 McLovin'

7. I'm about to put him on ignore.... I can't count how many ":ninja" replies I have seen this guy post... pointless. I guess some people need to feel important and get their post count up.:roll:

8. +1 :x

9. :mfclap: