close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Biker=Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Guff, Oct 7, 2004.

Do tattoos = Bikers?

1. Yes, real bikers have tattoos because it's all about the street cred!

8.8%
  2. No, real bikers don't need the flash to know they're a biker.

64.7%
  3. On the fence, real bikers don't need to be inked, but it sure doesn't hurt.

26.5%
  1. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

What are your thoughts, do "real" bikers have to have tattoos in order to be "legit"? I'm a fence rider myself... though I'm sporting ink! :wink:

-Guff

2. No tatoo's are getting so trendy these days. Its like everyone has to have a tatoo and a pierceing.

Real Bikers have scars and medical bills they can't afford. Don't forget maxed credit cards from buying too much stuff for the bike. :lol: :(

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i've got a tattoo from several years ago. has nothing to do with being a biker. wouldn't have made my riding choice any different.

4. Who else has a tatoo, and post if you have a picture of it, let's see who has the best or coolest or biggest or smallest or etc. etc... :nana

5. [​IMG]

obviously not my tattoo.. :nana

6. That one is hot! So is the tatoo!! :nana

7. I don't think you need them to be a biker, but I like them.

[​IMG]

8. No, but I do have a few! 8)

9. I still have to figure out how to post our vids from tonight! 8)

10. :scratchea

8)

11. I got my first Tatt when I was 19 (long long time ago) and then got my 2nd about 5 years later..but they had nothing to do with my love for bikes

12. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

Here are mine

13. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Yeah, but only if it's a barbed-wire tat around your arm, or, if you're a chick, some swirly design down by your ass. That shit is hardcore.

14. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

No tats, and I don't want any tats. Doesn't change the fact that I love bikes and enjoy riding. My scars will be my tattoos, that is when I get them, of course.

15. I have a scar from three separate knee surgeries. I want to tat a zipper on the scar.

16. No need for a tat to be real.
    my second tat

[​IMG]

17. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

crackup: crackup: crackup: :thefinge:
    Have not heard that before!! Everything I have is for a reason to include my barb/thorn around my arm but hay to each their own I will contniue to get what I want why I want on not care who sias what about it. :nana