close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Black Sabbatical Rob Krug Memorial Ride, Tues May 29th.

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by trayson, May 24, 2012.

1. Also, the route was finalized today. Details will not be publicly announced, and we will not be making stops along the route.

I will have maps of the route available for those that want them prior to leaving.

Also, please keep in mind this is a procession, a tribute to Rob from the community as a whole. If you have something special you remember about Rob, I beg you to share it with others, as this is our chance to honor him and the impact he has had in our lives.

We are expecting a very large turn out, so in the name of safety, it will be slow. Yes there will be some twisties, but don't expect to drag knee. Just want to lay it out there right now so no one gets there expecting something different. A moment of silence in Robs memory will be held prior to our departure.

2. Im wonderin if this is not planed to be overly spirited, would it be off to come 2up.

3. Absolutely and not a problem. There should be nothing spirited about this ride in 'moto' sense of the word.

4. I will ride my bike to work that day and head over when I get off

5. I will have to cage it to this, but I know Rob would approve of the car ! Its Black!!!

6. Robs ride was the only consistant ride on pnw that i attended and it really sucks that hes gone. so i am for sure down for this ride. rip man

7. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

Me and the wife are IN. See you at close to 6 PM as we are coming from the Couve at 5 PM or later.

8. rollinfz6

rollinfz6 Official PNW Groundhog

9. looking forward to meeting you.

10. Here is the actual address for people to go to:

21755 NW Imbrie Dr
    Hillsboro, OR 97124

11. Glad I logged on this morning. See y'all there.

12. RedKat600

You already have!!! :ninja:

Dyno day with Nels at Hoodview in January......I was the goober on the FZ6 helping out.

13. Yes a number of us are interested in meeting him - we'll be the ones with the lead pipes! :nana

14. RedKat600

:scratchea

15. say wha? that idiotic squid that was doing burnouts in the parking lot?! :thefinge:

damn how'd i miss that? sorry dude! tonight, make sure you identify yourself :nana i'll be on the black 919 as usual :evil4:

16. For those that don't know me and want a arm band just look for girl with black and red long hair I will have 100 arm bands to give out , also have the ones who ask me to save them one too . See you tonight

17. Ang you rock! See you at the ride and finally I will make a TNC appearance. Save me an armband!

Joking

18. I'm all ready to slow roll Skyline & down Cornelius Pass to the meet. Leaving NE Killingsworth & 77th around 2;30.

All for the glory of ROB...:mfclap: