close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

blackraven's 05 r6

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by blackraven, Jul 20, 2005.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here are a few pics of the bike. sorry my camera sucks. just cant see spending alot of money on something i cant ride

2. R-1Den

R-1Den Dennis the Menace

I got red, but luv the BLACK!

3. looks very nice!!

is that the original exhaust? in that first pic, it looks like that exhaust is a mile long

4. cordodor

cordodor Retired

yeah, that's stock. someone on the r6-forumz just cut off 3 inches of their stock pipe and it looks better and sounds GREAT!

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

nice. very pretty.

side exhausts look abnormal these days...

6. cordodor

cordodor Retired

but they're still lighter and less obstructing than undertails

7. Yeah, I can't believe I went a whole season with the stock pipe. Damn it's huge.

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

very true. they should just hock the exhaust off altogether and make 'em like the motocysz(?) bike or the buell, where the pipe just stops underneath...

9. I dont know if it is just the angle of that first pic, but it just looks so long. Granted, the stock pipe is still on my 12, and it is the most massive titanium oem pipe I have ever seen. It doesnt have your length, but it beats you in girth!

10. just run open pipe like the GP bikes. :headbang:

11. Check out the pipe on the Yamaha Warrior!

12. hey silverdoggie, the pipe in your avatar seems to be pushed out farther than it really is :mrgreen:

13. cordodor

cordodor Retired

oh yeah, the pipe on the warrior is massive.
    [​IMG]

14. i hate the stock pipe. its long but i think its just the angle of the pic. saving up right now to get carbon slip-on but havent decided what to go with yet. maybe a m4 high mount or something. havent seen many people with those around here. i think im going to get a 520 conv. first tho

15. For a sense of scale the pipe is about 8" in diameter.
    crazy