close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Board traffic

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by ran429, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Wouldnt more people Join up if they didnt have to sign up to read the posts?
    Not really a whole lot of traffic goes thru here for some reason.

2. There is an admin side of the board that only admins and mods can see which I post web traffic results, etc.

Registering is super simple, easy, and free. I have even made it so that when you register, you dont have to wait for an email in your email acct to click to verify and then you can login, but that may come in the future if acct registration is being abused.

Know what a lurker is? They, just like anyone else, are surely welcome but you gotta register so we can build our member base.

A few of us are die-hards, telling everyone who rides and come across. Gotta get the word out there, and I'm surprised in some ways of how much we've grown in such a short time, especially during an off-season for riding.

I am hoping with the upcoming riding season, and events we plan on sponsoring such as the Seattle Charity 100 Event, that word will get out there more.

What does everyone else think??

3. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I think you're awesome Beans! :lol: Seriously though I agree with Beans on this one... It takes all of 1 minute to fill out the membership form, it's free, and open to everyone... unlike other sites out there. :wink:

-Guff

4. I was just wondering is all, I have my KZ board open to anyone to read but only registered members to post. I just have the admin areas hidden from non admin's prying eyes (thats where we an talk about things privately) I made a post there for washington members to check this place out too.
    I like this place, It will come in handy this spring!

EzBoards : http://p219.ezboard.com/bkzkawasakiriders47569

5. I visit this place as often as I check my email and hat's off to the guy whom got this going I'm looking forward to meeting some riders this riding season as soon as I get my bike this year. :!:

6. Me too, I have 7 boards I have to retrieve messages and place answers at. Not being at work the last two weeks I got a little bored. Hope the shop gets some jobs in soon or i am looking for a new job.

7. I'll take credit for that...but I want everyone to feel like it is their board. I try to make sure everyone realizes this board is everyones' and all are welcome to participate at whatever level they want to. This board can be as great as we make it, and everyone should get credit for that.

The board is in beginning stages I will admit but it will get better, I assure you all that! We have a lot planned, and we hope you all use it to introduce to other area riders so that we all can meet others within our areas or during long trips across the state.

Decals coming soon...stay tuned!

8. Guff

You mean like stickers? :p :lol:

-Guff

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

where they at, beans??

10. You mean stickers-

11. Guff

Oh what a punk you are beans... you changed the filter on me... I didn't say decals... I said S tickers. :p

-Guff

12. filter was already in place since day one...boyeeee

13. Guff

LOL... too funny. I thought the only word filter we had up was @$$=Booty. :lol:

-Guff

14. Done. Anyone (inviting all lurkers) can come to the forum to view and read all they want. They only have to register if they want to post up something.

This is a much better implementation of the board. All props goto ran429 for this idea. As the beer commercial goes...."BRILLIANT!" A little black book and you can put numbers in it..."BRILLIANT!"

Drink up, next one's on me.