close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Broken down bike

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Shwaa, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Who's white CBR is parked on the side of the road on 27 right next to the bridge? It's been there for a few days and has a police sticker on it. I can help whoever it is move it or it will get impounded.

Josh

2. and, if you dont want it, i have a buddy who'd maybe buy it for a fair price! ehehe

3. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Ahaha! I was about to post this same thread today. The white Honda CBR? It was parked at my apartment building up the road across from Schweitzer (Palouse Trace Apartments) for a few days, and then Poof! It's on the corner!

I have no idea...

4. I work right across the street from where its parked...saw the parking lady tag it...If needed, I can wheel it across the street and store it...just need the OK. It can be parked on the street in front of the station (public parking) for seven days. gotta go we finally have a call.

5. anyway, to continue...if its needed to be moved from where its at I can roll it across to in front of the station where it can be legally parked for 7 days before they tow it. I think right now (don't quote me on it) it has 3 or 4 days till its towed. I saw her tag it Tues Morning. Good luck.

6. I know that if WSP tagged it, it has about 24 hours to be moved... atleast that is what I was told of by WSP as to whymy brother's car on I5 had been removed before the 72 hours that I believed we had. Maybe it would be cool to move it, or see if the police can run the vin and see if it is stolen...

7. It was pullman who tagged it...not sure if WSP has seen it yet...it could be considered pullman property depending on how close to the terre view side of the intersection it is??? Either way, it'd be a good idea to move it...SOON

8. If I am not mistaken.. I met the guy the other day, along with the guy who just got the new FZ-1... ask TequilaBob - he knows the guy who was riding it, and the guy who owns it.

9. Just talked to the guy. He was heading out a few minutes after I called him to fix it. Should be outta there tonight.

10. Yup - I saw them pull up - & sure enough, it's gone. Good thing too... Cordodor says that he overheard on the scanner that they were saying that it was gone - so Pullman PD was looking for it. :thefinge:

11. Trixie...out of some weird morbid...umm...thing...I am curious if that is you in your avatar....or some hot chick doing what looks like a chick thing????

12. Yes sir. That little avatar is me.... doing one of the only chick things I do - being weird. I like to call that one "thinking inside the box" :mrgreen: