close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

BuDu Racing is looking for Moto support on April 30th in Enumclaw

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by briderdt, Apr 17, 2017.

1. I'm passing on a request from Deanna Muller at BuDu Racing. They're looking for a couple motos to support the Mt Rainer Duathlon* on April 30th in Enumclaw. In the past I've supported the race doing lead motor during the cycling portion of the event. They also utilize motos for carrying course refs to enforce a no-drafting rule during the bike portion. It would be for about 3 hours total in the morning, and Deanna would pay you for the trouble.

If you're available and willing, you can contact Deanna directly at 206-920-3983 with any questions. Also post up here. Thanks!

* Duathlon is a run-bike-run event.

2. Austin

Austin Staff Member

Do you have an image for the promotion? I would like to feature this thread for a bit.

3. Their website is http://www.buduracing.com/, and the specific event is shown at http://www.buduracing.com/events_detail.php?e=1491

I'm just good friends with the BuDu folks (used to bike race with the owner BITD), and I'm one of the sponsors of the race series (giving away a custom bike frame and fork). I've helped them out as a lead motor several times in the past, and may be doing the same thing on the 30th, or may be carrying a marshal.

4. Austin

Austin Staff Member

Thanks for the links! I'm not seeing any images I could use. Since you know them do you think you could shoot them a quick email and ask if they have a digital copy of any of the promotional materials?

5. Austin

Austin Staff Member

Thank you much sir! I have featured this thread.