close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buell pictures...

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Matin99, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

You need to post the skid mark you made right before that.

2. YEY! You did it!!!!!

3. Thanks to trixie I was able to post this street fighter up, yah.

I love my naked bike, this is Buells streetfighter the Xb12s lightning series.

New pics soon and it will be polished. I'll take some close-ups of the Tiforce titanium exhaust sustem it cost over $1200.

4. Holy gunmetal Batman! Gollee gee whippers Robin! Matin99 can post pics! Whoooohoooooo!!

Nice Buell, by the way.

5. aww... its cute!

nice bike man, time to go to jail on it!

E

6. Thanks everyone. Fighterama I hear we can all learn a few tricks from you but I'll pass on going to jail. Yep, but I'll light the roads a blaze with you ladies and gentlemen.

Its been years since Ive ridden my hooligan:). I might be going to Lewiston today to recrute more bike riders and snap some shots of my bike with out motor.

Buell Man.

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I just bumped into another Buell rider this morning. Name was Adam, getting his PHD here at WSU (I forget what in though...economics?). Either way, I told him about this place, we'll see if he drops by.

8. the hell did all the Buels come from? I love it.

Now someone tell me who owns that Buell in Spokane

9. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i still have yet to see a Buell on the palouse anywhere. I'm not sure they truly exist.

10. Haven't looked under Owen at all in a few months, huh?

11. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Yeah, that's where I found that Adam guy.

12. I was starting to wonder what was up with him. Never was around to see him.
    L

13. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Oh yeah, I saw your bike there today too! This is all starting to make sense...

14. I didnt think anything in Pullman made sense.

15. Hey guys. Here some pics after the bike seized. Thats a picture of myself fine tunning the bike before Shwaa and Myself carried her away. The other pic is showing off my awesome stainless header pipe, check out that X isnt she sweeeeeeeet. :mrgreen:

Thanks. Buell Man.

O'Yah, the skid was over 110 feet:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. cordodor

cordodor Retired

no, i haven't been to sloan lately... How old is your bike? Is it under warranty? Do you know what caused it to sieze? Is there another thread where you talked about all this?

17. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Yeah, this is news to me too. STORY TIME STORY TIME!

18. Yah. The bike is under the 1 year mark. Under warranty yes. The bike is with the shop until next week. The reason for seizure, top three gears locked up about 70mph. There hasnt been a thread up yet, others wanted me to post these new pics. Thanks.

I'll know more when repairs are done. The Gals and Guys at Shumate said they'll go over the parts list and repair proceedure. Hopfully it will be restored by bick night next week. I'll bring in the paper work and maybe some pics.

Buell Man.

19. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Wow...it appears as if you kept it on the road, which seems impossible...did you actually keep it upright till the end? Or did it tip over?