close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buying from New Enough - newenough.com

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by beansbaxter, Jan 12, 2009.

1. For those who shop at newenough.com, once you've started the checkout process, you will see a page that says "We Support the Motorcycling Community!" with a drop down that lets you choose a participating group.

You will see pnwriders listed in there as a group, so please remember to select us, and New Enough will make a $1 donation for every purchase.

Click here to goto the New Enough website.

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  2. bukwld

bukwld Moderator

awesome. glad to see that they are supporting this community now as I've always made random donations to other organizations.

3. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

Cool!!

Will do!

4. awesome. i foresee lots of gear-buying from them in the future, so this works out great!

5. That's great! They're my first choice for gear purchases.

6. I buy a lot of gear from them as it is. I can't resist a lot of their closeouts. I'll be sure to select PNWRiders from now on.

7. Oly ZX

Oly ZX Daytime Adventure Seeker

8. Beans, thanks for setting this up. I make several purchases a year from them and will make sure you get the donation.

9. Same here. I wish I had known about this before Christmas. I made a few purchases from them for Christmas gifts.

10. Very cool, glad you were able to get setup for that =)

11. Where does this money go? just curious...

12. CopperSV1

CopperSV1 (Oregon) City

Beans,

Again, Thanks for all you do!

13. do i get the sponsor logo under my name if i do.

14. bought tire warmers yesterday, already shipped, those guys are first class!

15. Now I know who not to give it to... :)

16. +1

+1

17. +1

Is this a donation to you?

18. slowride

slowride Guest

no it helps pay to keep this site free for you to use i am sure this site cost some serious money to keep running and all the money he can get is great

BTW you are smokeing Hot 8)