close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cafe Veloce - Kirkland - January 2nd @ 5:00pm

Discussion in 'Westside' started by beansbaxter, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Is this just for a general meeting or is something going down there?

-Guff

2. The Pacific Northwest Ducati Road Racing Group is doing there meeting there...I went there over the summer and it's a great motorcycle place to eat at. Ride your moto and get 10% off. Veloce is Italian for velocity, great Italian food and they have all these Italian bikes (Ducati, etc.) as museum pieces all throughout the restaurant. A great place to eat and see bikes all at the same time.

3. Is the January 2nd meeting of The Pacific Northwest Ducati Road Racing Group at Cafe Veloce exclusive to Ducati riders, or is it open to others? I ride a Blackbird and am associated with several local clubs.

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

we need to do our own meeting over there.

5. I'm not certain I received an answer to my question whether the 1/2/2005 meeting at Cafe Veloce is open to other than Ducatisti.

When Jezterr posts, "We need to do our own meeting over there", is he referring to the Ducati Group having their own exclusive meeting there, or is he recommending that his group have their meeting there?

I'm interested in riding with any group of dedicated sport riders, but don't want to impose if the group is exclusive to Ducati riders. If the Ducati Group is exclusive, that's fine, but need to know.

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i was invited by the pnw riders to go to that dinner. i'm assuming it's open to all riders. i wonder what the turn out will be?

7. I do plan on making the Sunday meeting, so that will be one! I live less than two miles from Cafe Veloce so, if the meeting doesn't come to fruition, I won't have very far to go to return home.

8. Even though the idea for the meeting was from the PNW Ducati Road Riders Group, the last time they did the WSU Moto Club and bikeland.org also joined them.

All are sure welcome, and I encourage you all to go if you can. Pass the word around of our website and invite others to join us.

Bill Anderson heads the PNW and he is a really cool guy. He works for the FBI and his work answering machine is spoken in Mandarin tongue, and he rides a Ducati. Whoooaaa!

9. :thefinge::thefinge::thefinge:
    crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup::nana:nana:nana:mfclap::mfclap::mfclap:

10. Another amazing display of thread necromancy crackup:

11. OOk

OOk beansbaxter is too lazy to come up with something

Necrothreadillia??? :puke

12. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Free motorcycle parking and Great Italian race bikes inside!

13. Hey - please please oh please... do not revive old rides or gatherings threads. I dont care if you bring back old threads, but the ones for rides and gatherings can cause mayhem if people dont look at the original dates and then show up for stuff not realizing they are from the year before.

Thanks.

14. survival of the fittest beans. go cry in the corner emo kid.

15. i really hope somebody showed up

16. OOk

OOk beansbaxter is too lazy to come up with something

Agreed. If this thread is ACTUALLY confusing someone then I'm sad for them.