close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Camp Motorsports Breakfast Ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by G-Spot, May 26, 2005.

1. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Okay, so Travis at Camp Motorsports is going to be doing another breakfast ride this year and the date is set for Sunday, July 24, 2005. THIS IS NOT A STREET ADDICTION FUNCTION!!!!!! So what I need to know is how many people are actually interested in going? Breakfast will be provided by the Swining Doors (yes...this year there will a hot breakfast and nothing like the doughnuts and juice from last year) and we might even have T-Shirts.

Rod (who works in the parts department) and myself are the ones who are setting this all up.....so if you could please PM or post up here and let me know so we have a rough idea of how many are actually going to show up.

Breakfast will be around 8:30 or 9:00 with a short ride leaving about 9:30 so that we are at the track by about 10:15 or 10:30 to catch the first races starting at 11:00am (and as always you are welcome to show up for the breakfast even if you can't make the ride).

One last thing....if we want to have t-shirts done this year for the riders in the breakfast ride then we need to come up with the design and Travis will take care of the rest for us. I'm the furthest thing away from artistic so if anyone would like to come up with designs then feel free to do so and then get in touch with me and when we have a couple different ones we will put them up for a vote....

If there is anything else I am leaving out I apologize......

2. What's the cost? Sounds fun!

3. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

I am planning to go, but that is little ways off so things could change.

4. 954rr

954rr Thumper

yeah me too but you have to rid on the back THIS TIME....

5. I'm coming for sure just give me a ring and I'll ride out with one of you

6. Camp is a great shop. Travis is a man of his word and Scott in the shop is great to deal with. Anyone that can should hit it cause there aren't many shops like this around anymore, get out there and support a good one.

7. Haven't missed one yet... I'll be there.

8. What kind of info needs to be on the T-shirt? Sponsors, club name, graphic, etc. Let's get this rolling, if we need to come up with a design we should do it soon!

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

There is no cost to the riders that are invited to attend the event.
    As far as what goes on the shirt it has to at least have the Camp Motorsports logo on it there are NO other club names or anything else since this IS NOT a club event. If it has a bike on the design...I do hate to say it but most likely it wil have to be a Suzuki since that is the bike that Travis sells.

10. ok then, lets get crakin' you designer folks!

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

12. I'm thinking this:

{logo from site}
    Camp
    Motorsports
    {line drawing of mc sportbike or dirtbike}
    Breakfast Ride 2005

all centered of course, or maybe on the upper left shoulder leaving the back for riders' signatures? Have everyone who attends sign the shirts?

whatcha think jezterr?

14. sorry, I meant logo from Camp Motorsports site. brush stroke in yellow for 'Camp'. block letters in blue for 'Motorsports'. then a simple line drawing of one of the bikes, either a sportbike or a dirtbike. then "Breakfast Ride 2005" centered under the drawing in whatever color. I'd love to put this site's logo on it, or even just the web address, but that really is up to Travis, as G-Spot said. As for signing the back, it was just an idea thrown out there. As I understand it, and I could be totally wrong, there hasn't ever been a shirt either. *shrug* Personally, I think its a GREAT idea for advertising purposes. I know that if I had one done up in time, I'd wear it down to Laguna Seca. ;)

15. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

well, i can come up with some sketches and ideas, but really i'll need some direction in what you guys really want. so when that's decided, i'll be waiting...

16. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Okay....so here is the decision on what I need to see on the shirts and then the rest is up to the imaginations of the designers:

1) Logo for Camp Motorsports
    2) Web address and/or Logo for Washingtonriders.com
    3) A picture of a Suzuki sportbike (since that is what Travis sells)

I would really like to see some designs soon so that we can get the shirts going (I'm not designing because I can't even make a stick figure look good!). If we leave enough room on the shirt then we could certainly have other riders sign it. That would be kinda cool.