close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Camp Motorsports - Sunday July 24 - Breakfast Ride 2005

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by G-Spot, Jul 17, 2005.

1. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

So...this is the Offical Date of the Breakfast Ride sponsored by Camp Motorsports. Breaktfast will begin around 8:00 with a ride leaving around 9:30 and then on to the races at SRP. We would love to see as many riders attend the breakfast even if you can't make the ride! Any questions please feel free to pm me...

2. Did the shirt design get approved by Travis??

3. Where is the breakfast going to be @?

4. Camp Motorsports is in Spokane, right off the Spraque exit of the Interstate. I assume that is where they are meeting at?

It is free, I think.

5. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

Is this for anyone? Or only the special people that bought there Gixxer1000's there?

6. what about those who bought thier gixxer750's there? do i have the permission of the "kings of the road" to go? :evil4:

should be a fun morning/day.

T

7. are their going to be any raffles for free gsxr1000 frames??

8. HAHAHAA,

NICE!! crackup:

9. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

or mabey for a tube of JB weld to re-inforce the frame and/or put it back together after it breaks.

T

10. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

You guys are horrible!!! I'm not sure if the shirt design was approved or not since I have not heard anything from him.

The breakfast will be held at Camp Motorsports and will be catered this year by the Swinging Doors! There is no charge to participate in this event. We just want to see as many bikes as possible show up so everyone please pass the word on!!!

11. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I will be there...

12. the shirts are being made,and yes all of you with small bikes are welcome crackup: crackup: crackup: and yes we meet at camps for breakfast.ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

13. whats going on at the SRP when we get there?

14. It's not the size that counts, but how you use it.

15. Then maybe I should sell my twelve.

16. ill bet you would look much more attractive with a 6. crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup:

but then again, its not the size of your bike, its the road you drive it on. :mrgreen:

17. No, but they are giving away free wrecked ZX10's crackup:

18. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

All of which are from Westside Motorsports this year!!!!! :nana