close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Catch a tiger if you can...

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by beansbaxter, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Leif, known on the board as pirate_of_pullman, well I dont know the story but it is too dang funny not to share (sorry Leif!)...

Just got a call from LRG on the board, he is picking up Leif's Gixxer600 with missing plastics, windscreen, beat to hell as Leif is going to Colfax for the weekend. The funny part...Leif was sitting in the back of the state trooper's vehicle wearing from head to toe a complete Tigger the Tiger orange fuzzy outfit. I cant wait to hear the entire story, inquiring minds want to know haha...

I remember all the funny looks KLR Nick and I use to get when I would wear my green Kermit the frog fuzhat (like the one Guff has in his avatar) so this oughtta be good lol

2. Badoogas

Badoogas Travis Pastrana Stunt Double

Must hear the story....

3. I know nothing-you should wait before posting up this kind of stuff - as funny as it is gotta let him tell it if he wants to

ON A SIDE NOTE-TODAYS NEWS

Heffalumps and woozles have been spotted traveling at a high rate of speed on Busa's down I-5 south with a large cache of pooh's honey.

Piglet arrested for DUI in Ballard.

Christopher Robin gets arrested for indecent exposure on Rainier Ave.

4. Just tell the officer it was Piglet dressed up as Tigger, it had to be that!

5. Pullman Police Report

05-P00653 Traffic Violation

Complainant: GEFFE, WENDY
    NW Charlotte St

Incident Address : SR 270
    Responding Officers: ST565, Mike Carlton
    Disposition : ACT

Unit: 463 Time Reported: 15:11 Time Dispatched: 15:16
    Time Arrived : 15:18 Time Completed : 15:31
    Unit: ST565 Time Reported: 15:11 Time Dispatched: 15:42
    Time Arrived : 16:05 Time Completed : 16:23
    Cad Comments:
    Report of a subject wearing a Tigger suit driving a motorcycle while speeding, weaving in and out of traffic and popping wheelies. The subject was stopped by WSP.

6. Ohh-

Look at the times its the stater that got him-must have been on the way over then they nailed him on the way back-

Lesson learned-never come back the same way you went :)

Hmm that doesn't sound like Leif. Lets see the last time I saw him before this he was wearing a tigger suit...oh nevermind

7. Here is who called you in Leif...

[​IMG]

Wendy Marie Geffe
    (509) 332-3150
    wgeffe@wsu.edu
    Her major is Pharmacy and she isnt schedule to graduate from Pullman till 2007.

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

oh, and lief,

SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING CAUGHT.

ride safe.

9. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Some people have no sense of humor about these things... you should be able to rob a bank wearing that kind of get-up! :lol:

10. Wow. I'll keep an eye out for her on campus so I can put a paper bag over her face. :eek:

11. :lol: :lol:

12. UPDATE: Leif took a plea bargain with Whitman County, pleaded down to a Neg 2nd to avoid going to trial. Leif is happy and will be ready to ride by the end of this week since he is not selling his gixxer now. I knew he would get it pleaded down. Sucks he had to go through all that bs and hire a lawyer on top of all that. So yeah.

13. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Wonder if Leif wouldn't mind posting pictures....