close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chairs are good.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by KCander, Jul 13, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

After spending nearly 2300 miles on my CBR and spending 3 days/nights sitting on the ground at Seca, I've come to this conclusion: the dude who invented the chair is one brilliant mofo.

To the inventor of the chair, I say :eek:ccasion: cheers, brother.

2. Heh ..... but who invented the STOOL???? :shock:

3. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

The gay man, because when you turn the stool upside down you now have seating for 3 people not just 1!!! crackup:

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

that's dirty.

and you're not a true rider if you don't have calloused, super-buff ass muscles.

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

like NICKY HAYDEN!!!!!!! :clap

6. I'd ask who made the couch..but i think Chelsea will have an answer for that too :scratchea haha

7. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

The couch was invented by an ugly hetersosexual in conjuntion with beer for when you couldn't get the girl drunk enough to get her into the bed room...... :nana

8. KCander

Hey man, I'm not the one that rode a 747 down to Monterey... :nana

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

it was an md-80, but thanks, though. :mrgreen:

next year, we're riding and camping and staying longer. and definitely bringing sunscreen. i think i've peeled more skin than i actually have in the past few days. big huge chunks of skin, like the size of post-it notes. yummy.

10. KCander

I'm right there with you on the skin peeling thing...pretty disgusting actually. I think my nose is actually going to fall off.

11. Maybe we can find a way to install a Goldwing seat on to your F3.
    No peeling for me. Yes! Plenty of layers of block and I've got a solid tan now.

12. So G-spot.... who invented the futon then?