close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Check out this new Kawasaki coming out for 2006!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jun 28, 2005.

1. You wont see this on any Kawasaki website, yet...hehe some insight got me this...

Kawasaki for 2006 is releasing a 650cc twin with undertail exhaust, and side mounted rear shock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. probably just a european model

3. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

+1

4. why do ya say that?

5. Gas mileage (gas is outrageously priced in Europe due to unreal taxes) and CC restrictions/horsepower/tab fees and such

6. My Main reason for saying that, is based on all the cool looking bikes I saw over there last year. Most of those bikes are not available on the US

7. the front of that bike looks like an ant. The exhaust and rear suspension is cool though

8. The exhaust is ala buell - under the chassis. If it is a twin it looks like an inline definately not a v2.

9. hey jason, can scott validate any of this??

10. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

This looks an awful lot like an anorexic suzuki boost king. But hey, it's about time somebody stepped past prototype phase with a body like that.

11. I have not heard a peep on it, nor has anyone else in the shop.
    That is a euro model, look at the front turn signals.

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I think it is sweet looking. Still looks better then Yamahas Praying Mantiss look on all there bikes....

13. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yamahas look like insects...

14. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Just look at the front of any 04 on up yamaha sportbike!They look like bugs!

15. cordodor

cordodor Retired

oh, i do... daily

16. Kawasaki has officially introduced the 2006 ER-6n to the European press. The radically-styled, 650cc parallel twin features fuel injection, but few technical specifications are known at this point concerning the bike. Expect additional details in a few months. No word on whether this bike will come to the U.S. market as a 2006 model. There are rumors that the new engine will find its way into at least two other models, including a dual sport and a bike with a larger fairing.

Website Link

Kawasaki Press Release - Adobe PDF File

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. where the heck would you put a windshield on that thing? infront of the controls?? I like the all black best though.

18. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

looks like an sv wannabe.

19. funny you say that...it's being marketed directly against the sv...