close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

check out this picture. worksafe

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Nov 8, 2004.

1. hit Control + A to highlight everything in the thread, works on IE, dunno about netscraper or other browsers.

[​IMG]

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

That's pretty damn cool.

-Guff

3. That's cool! But what is the meaning of the pic?

8)

4. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

That is way slick!

5. Nice! I been a web junkie for years, and haven't seen one of those. It works fine on IE, but doesn't on firefox. Wonder whatsup with that?

6. IE seems to map a grid of blue dots over the image when it's selected. If you know where the grid starts (0,0 or 1,1 relative to the image origin), you can interlace two images and get the result you're seeing. Pretty cool.

7. Way neat, though I did it a few times goin "huh?" till I scrolled down and realised I had to use stupid IE to see it, heh.

8. I believe the meaning of this pic is of a soldier in combat during Nam who's having flashbacks of his singapore whore. hehehe crackup: crackup:

9. that is slick how did you figure that one out

10. Nice! I haven't come accross anything quite like that one before.

11. Its like Steganography (unencrypted) in IE?

12. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

The Meaning of this pic

Hmm
    "Within the most toughened soldier lies the femininity of a japanese model just waiting to get out and buy fashionable accesories" or something like that

13. crackup:

14. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

JESUS CHRIST I HATE MACS.

15. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

You know, someone could take that idea and do something with a zx10 that turns into a gixxer.

You know, what the zx10 wishes it was kind of thing.

16. But since the ZX10R has wave rotors, and the GSXR does not - it will never work. Maybe wait till the GSXR comes out in 2007 :nana

17. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

cuz ya know, wave rotors are so state of the art... wtf? wave rotors don't do anything but look pretty. or look like flowers. which i guess fits beans. because he likes flowers on his helmet and all...