close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cheney/Spokane Riders Sound Off...

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Guff, Sep 29, 2004.

1. holy cow... fun to look threw this thread and see some of the peoples first post and how thew became a personality on thr forum!

sad some of them arent around anymore!??!?

2. DKspokane

DKspokane Guest

South hill of Spokane. I ride a stock '06 Ninja 250 and it's VERY Yellow.

3. Newbie here...lol. Yeah, Im still around. Spokane it is baby

4. G Prep, Attempted to ride 04 F4i, now fixing it.

5. me too......

New to the site. Hope to get on a few rides this year.

6. Cheney... not new to the site but i am frequenting it more often now... i ride dirt and borrow peoples street bikes...

7. rowdy113

rowdy113 Guest

Spokane Valley. I ride a 07 R6

8. Born & raised. Went round the world and came back. Entrenched in Cheney. Come visit!

9. I'm out there alright!

crackup:

10. SeanJohn

SeanJohn Guest

Gixxer 1000... Blue and silver pearl.. Pretty new to the site.. Indian Trail.. Whatup....

11. I live in Spokane valley 06 st1300

12. I have not been on the site for a while, work and all. But I am back. I rode all winter with a few exceptions. Still riding the Suzuki DRZ400SM and the Harley Fat boy. But I am looking for another bike. Maybe Kawasaki Z1000. Can't wait until it gets warm so riding will be more, shall we say, pleasurable. I live in Spokane and get to Cheney because my sister lives there.

13. Umm, now lets all meet for a ride! vtr2: Well as soon as it stops snowing. Other wise whats the point of all this right.

14. Colbert, riding an 07' ZX-10R SE...

15. Finnaly signed up Spoknae in between street bike

16. Hey~ ya so i know this thread is super old. but Others are doing it so why not!

From Spokane, I live in 9-mile. In Sokane every day, ride an 03 R1 (stunt bike) and a 06 R1 (the pretty one), ride in parking lots alot.
    Do stunt shows all over the area.

if you havent seen a show, with all Local Spokane guys, check us out at
    highridaz.com

ok, theres my shameless plug!

Demian

17. Down town spokompton.

18. Deer Park... Still lurking in the background here. Fun to check out the site when I'm at work. Always gets me to smile.

19. vtr2:vtr2:vtr2:vtr2: Greenacres , spokane,:thefinge: