close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

chroming

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Wheelietime, Jun 25, 2005.

1. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good people to chrome some parts on my bike.
    T

2. Depends. What are you looking to get done?

3. My mid pipe from header to canister, gas cap, and rear grab rail

4. hmmm... let me ask around.

5. Give these guys a call. I hear good things about their work.

Allied Plating of Spokane Inc
    908 North Lake Road
    Spokane Valley, WA 99212

phone: (509) 534-0456

6. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I knew a guy back in Moses Lake who was doing it out of his garage...I heard nothing but good things about him, but I never saw any of his work. Last ditch, if you're still looking, send me a private message and I can hunt him down for you. He may be cheaper than others, but he isn't a professional either.

7. Triple T on Trent does a perfect job. It'll cost you tho. $$$$

8. I used to work at a body shop in Spokane. We used Allied Plating for all of the re-chromed bumpers. The owners name is Jim. He is good people and does a great job!

9. Spokane metal finishing does a great job, but once again as with triple T they are not cheap. With the chroming I have done on my car I have found out that you get what you pay for.

10. With the way the EPA has been trying to run all chromers out of business in the last 10 years, it's a wonder any are still in the trade. Expect to pay $$$ because of this.. excessive regulations and government harrassment costs us all. Lots of people are shipping their parts to other countries with less regulations, for chrome work, due to the much lower cost there. Canada would be an example.