close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chuck's Pics

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by r6fireman1996, Nov 17, 2004.

1. You cannot direct link the image from Yahoo. Setup an account on www.photobucket.com for free and upload your pics there. Then you can post the pics here for all to see.

2. Damn nice no helmet stoppie. I can tell you have been riding with Leif, must be a 600 thing. :lol:

3. Badoogas

Badoogas Travis Pastrana Stunt Double

HEY CHUCK, DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF BEN"S R1 CRASH VID??? DANIEL STOLE MINE AND BEN THREW HIS COPY AWAY!!! HELP!!! -D.J. :shock:

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

hey, chuck's here. cool. how's fire fightin' going?

5. ya, actually this was before I met leif. but i've been practicing to be able to show off a bit more. that was actually just me playin around while we were shooting a video. If I can figure out how to post it, I'll put it up to be seen.

6. Hey man, FF is going good, I'm working full time right now while I finish my last semester. Sorry to hear about your bike man. I'm still in Pullman and probably will be through the spring. hit me up if you wanna meet up.

7. Ya man, I still have that vid. Are you still in Issaquah? I am heading home on Sunday, maybe I can meet up with ya and give you a copy, but I need your number again. Later man

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i'm actually in seattle now. and the bike's all good. like beans said before, it wouldn't look as nice as it does now if i hadn't gone down... if any of you are ever on the west side, ya know what to do...

9. Hey DJ...I still have it around here on my desk...I'll bring it with me to the Seattle Moto Show in December...and I'll make sure you get it too! Guarantee it! Hope to see you ride in on that new 'tang.

10. How do I get ahold of ya? Where on the west side are ya?

11. Badoogas

Badoogas Travis Pastrana Stunt Double

I am still in Issaquah but now I live in a house....CALL ME:

425-891-4043

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i'm in ren-uh (renton) up in fairwood towards maple valley.

come spring, it's mandatory that we all get together... MANDATORY. make it an event to ride out to the coast or something...

13. so i got some pics now that I can host instead of link. WOW, I was looking for my pics on here and besides Beans, I'm the last mofo on the list!

my first bike (which is still shown on wsu moto site)
    [​IMG]

me leaving work back home (before I was smart and bought the alpinestars)
    [​IMG]

and me in my dumb era doing tricks w/out the alpinestars
    [​IMG]

and again
    [​IMG]

here i am at SRP
    [​IMG]

and again at SRP
    [​IMG]

and heres the pic from the daily grind...notice I'm looking nowhere near the camera!
    [​IMG]

14. Was digging through some files and happened upon these pics...

Heres where I used to live. Took the pic in front of our (oldest) rigs and then used a photo editor.

[​IMG]

Heres where I used to live (with no shelter for the bike). This was a snowstorm that caught me off guard before I could get the bike to the storage unit. After this pic I attempted to ride it to storage to no avail.

[​IMG]

And now that we're headed to cold season, heres a memory of those hot summer nights....and all the bugs! Too bad I can't account for all the little birdies i've hit

[​IMG]

Hopefully I'll get to ridin so I can get more pics to update this post. Enjoy

15. Fantastic streets...and nice pcs!! :mrgreen:

16. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Two more days and it's happy birthday for this thread!

17. cordodor

cordodor Retired

wow, a resurection from the dead!

18. i know, i was feeling particularly sentimental

19. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

memories (lalaLAAAAA) at the daily grind. who's that bald dude with the red bike? he's hot.

chuck's such a SQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!