close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

City Madness

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Oct 22, 2004.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

so what do you think? do you think this guy is cool or is he a jackass?

i personally think he's a jackass for riding like that on the street. the way he slides side to side every time he hamfists the throttle like that, it's inevitable he'll go down. cough it up to talent or whatever, but he's endangering people by riding like that. some little kid could be crossing the street or some pedestrian isn't paying quite as much attention because he's not expecting a speeding bullet to come barrelling down the road...

but that's just my opinion.

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I know it's shot in a different country, and the whole passing through the middle is legit, but the way he's doing it just reeks of jackass. Wheelies and what not.. yeah, a bit dangerous, but you can do those while you scan the road. Running intersections... plain stupid. Judgement Day 2 has a great scene where a guy tries to do that and tags a van... total jackass. The whole cutting people off though... plain jackass. He's doing it in a way that just pisses people off to no end. Not saying I've never cut someone off... but it was because they had it coming as they were driving like a jackass.

-Guff

3. that guy had JERK written all over him.
    Forget the fact that I'm sure it was an exhilarating experience... hmm... he almost hit about 4 different pedestrians! I have to wonder if he had a real destination in mind, or if he was just speeding through town to show off. *tisk*