close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Clean 2007 Yamaha FZ1 (4000 miles)

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Enoch, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale, my 2007 Yamaha FZ1S in excellent condition. A comfortable sport-tourer and great for commuting, use HOV lanes! Fuel injected, so no need to deal with carbs. Clean title.
    -Less than 4000 miles (not a typo, although title reads 4200 miles as I didn't know exact mileage when I was filling out the declaration form at DOL transferring the title to WA when I moved into the state)
    -Mechanically stock, small add-ons were comfort/convenience items:
    --tinted double-bubble style windscreen for better freeway wind protection (still have regular clear stock windscreen, included)
    --adhesive tank-pad
    --Shad top case mounting kit and Bestem top case

Asking $5000.

Thought I'd use it to commute (HOV benefit), but commute is short and doesn't require freeway, so not enough use to warrant keeping it. Hoping another responsible rider can put give worthy bike the adventure it deserves!

Located in North Tacoma, WA.

If interested PM or email letsmakefunofhamlet@hotmail.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017

2. Updated priced of $4700, would rather pass savings onto next owner than pay tab fees + insurance renewal.

3. Lowering asking price to $4300. Bike has been ridden recently during the awesome weather spell. ~4200 miles on odometer now.

Also, just wanted to note that the bike has never been abused and respectfully owned (by a mature rider prior and me). Battery new in 2014, and on trickle charger in winter. Will also come with ~5 quarts of oil, new oil filter, motorcycle cover, disc lock, 2 full sets of keys (motorcycle, disc lock, and top box), as well as owner's manual.

[​IMG]

Hate to see it go to a dealer, I already got a quote, hoping that somebody that wants a great bike for a good price picks it up!

4. Oops, somebody point out it's a 2006 not a 2007. Confirmed via title.

5. Mods please close thread. Thank you.