close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cleanup

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, May 7, 2005.

1. I cleaned up some of the smilies we have, there was some redundancy going on. Plus I want to make room for some new ones that I think we need.

But I cant figure out which one of these we don't really need:

:diabloan: :thin: :blackkni: :druid: :bonedemo: :laughing: :whdat: :lichmali: :whax:

2. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

3. fourth one, top row. what's he supposed to signify anyway?

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I think they could all go...well except the true smiley

5. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Err...maybe I shouldn't admit to this, but I think the 4th one is from Daggerfall, Part 2 in Bethesda's "The Elder Scrolls" Saga. I used to love that game, but it was mass buggy.

As for the other ones...are they from Diablo? I never played it, but just saw some friends playing it.

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

haha!

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Yeah I know, it is bad huh?

8. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Be proud of who you are Lucky... Depending on how much time you have, and if you are still into online games, you might want to think about looking at World of Warcraft. It's an excellent game. :D

-Guff

9. :diabloan: :thin: :bonedemo: :laughing:

I vote keep these

10. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Heh, thanks Guff, I don't think I conveyed my laughter across very well. I'm not really embarrassed, I think that stuff is funny. It's a gamer's world now baby! I laughed my butt off a few years ago when I saw a "LAN party kit" at Hastings (basically a hub and some cables)! I looked at a friend and said "We got our asses kicked if we said anything about a LAN party back in high school! Now they're selling kits for it!" Funny!

As for Warcraft, I've heard nothing but great stuff about that game! I'd do it, but I'm too broke to ride, let alone pay $15 a month. I'm really not much of the gamer as I was back in the day. The school of EECS kicks my butt. Ever since I came to WSU, I've actually gotten dumber in the field of computer science. I have no idea what the newest hardware is nowadays, and have had no time to read up on any game engine books, or anything. ME WANT GET SMRT!

Actually tonight a few friends want to play Half Life 2. I'm installing it on my laptop right now, which strangely enough has a better video card on it than my home computer. I have some Sam's Choice 64MB video card. It should be interesting to see how it runs.

Me and a buddy of mine used to run around on Everquest back in the day. That was some FUN STUFF. We spent quite a few hours on that for about 6 months or so.

One of my other buddies actually became one of those statistics! He got so involved in Everquest that he stopped going to school, and eventually became so antisocial that he's still taking medication to rebound from it! Crazy stuff!

By the way LRG, I love the new avatar. I was wondering when somebody would bust out the ol' Napoleon.

11. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

STOP BUYING BEER ALREADY!!! You WSU people and your beer! :lol: I know all about being poor atm, but I see it this way. That $15 a month replaces a lot of other potentially expensive entertainment activities. So long as you don't take it to the point of your unfortunate friend that is.

I've heard a lot of good stuff about Half-Life 2... you'll have to give me a review of it.

-Guff

12. reminds me of a great METALLICA song : I'm Creeping Death