close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

~Coffee Time~Vancouver

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by Monkey, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

Nice to meet some new folks and great to see everyone out tonight! Congrats to the three motorcycles that made it! Wow, I look stunned or something in that photo HAHA!

Again, real soon!?!

2. Yeah, hats off to you guys that rode the bikes. I would love to be able to ride to the next one.:ninja:

3. Brady honey, :) I am anxious to meet all you wonderful folk over yonder (and see my Hillsboro friends)...but, until Spring and I can ride there...I am sticking to a 5-10 mile radius from my house. LOL
    Isn't that like in Beaverton? Luv ya, but I'm not driving an hour round-trip for a cup of joe in my Trooper. LOL :nana:
    But I promise to come out once in a while once it's nice enough to ride my bike...deal? However, I will make a coffee date on a Monday closer to home just for you :)

4. Oh yeah, well Meese and me look SHORT! It was very cool to meet you all & the bikes made me jealous. Look forward to riding...can't wait to hit 14 and Cougar! :mfclap:

5. haha aww what a nice gall...dont worry bout it. We always have other days. If you ever do make a coffee day a little close and on a day I can make it...Ill be there :mfclap:

6. Yeah sucks I couldn't make it either. There's always next time though.

7. Well feel free to post up any suggestions for the next one. ;) Yeah...we will have to set something up on a Monday since Brady is willing to make the drive over:mrgreen:

8. :mfclap:

man Im gonna be hyper lol..Monday...Coffee in the Couve....Tuesday..Coffee in beaverton..and repeat haha!!!! :shock:

9. I'll see you all at one of these meets. Do they serve hot chocolate at all the coffee places? :)

10. Did i miss the post of when the next one will be or has it not been decided yet?

11. doesnt look like they have decided yet.

We do have a coffee night every tuesday in Beaverton if your able to make it out that way.

"Tuesday Night Coffee" its a sticky in the portland section

12. How come I missed this Couve 'cup of joe' time? Darn it...
    I’ll be there next year! Cool picture…I did not know Battle Ground was cool… lol oops...JK/:mrgreen:

13. Bite me Brady! :thefinge:

Ha ha ha. I bought my own cup of joe thankyouverymuch!

14. I enjoyed meeting everyone btw. Maybe we'll actually get together and ride sometime?

Oh and Brady... it's Tuesday! Crap... I'm home sicker than a dog - shoot me.

15. [​IMG]Coffee this evening...Monday 01/05 at 5pm ish.

(edit: and pie for me and Mark...LOL)
    Hope to see you guys there.

Shari's Restaurant‎ -
    11717 NE 76th St, Vancouver, WA‎

16. ill be there along with a couple others probably!

17. Anybody up for coffee tonight?
    :scratchea

Shari's up by 503 and padden about 5ish??? (same as last week)
    :scratchea:mrgreen:

Shari's Restaurant‎ -
    11717 NE 76th St, Vancouver, WA‎

18. I am a maybe ;) I'll check back in later....

19. Yeah! I think Cycle Gear is needing a visit on the way down too. Lol, any recommendations on a good tank bag?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.