close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Corvallis/Albany Tool Box

Discussion in 'Corvallis / Albany' started by Osufireman, Aug 4, 2009.

1. :secret: Do you mind if it is 'stop sign red' on one side?

-

2. As long as it won't get me arrested...

3. I may have a piece lying around, let me go look. Is it for a bracket?

4. Yup, I'm making another "adapter" GPS bracket on my tankbag. The one you saw at Saturday coffee was pretty ghetto. :oops: I've improved the design (I hope!)

5. If 10guy doesn't have anything, you should try any of the heating places in town. Finsted and Hendrix are good. There also acouple steel fabrication places out on 34 that could probably take care ya also.

Jeremy

6. I got you covered, you coming to BBQ Wednesday? If so I can get it to you then. Let me know the dimensions you want and I'll get it cut out for you.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  7. Greetings all,

I am looking for a larger garage to do some Auto repair. I need to pull the drivers seat out of my Trooper to fix a spring that is jabbing me in the back side. I would do it in my small garage but I can't get the trooper in and have the doors open wide enough to get the seat out. Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide.

Rick

8. I've got a 150 ft/lb torque wrench and a 250 in/lb torque wrench if anyone needs to use one. Tools I got to take care of the truck repairs so I splurged :evil4:

9. oooo a 250lb tq wrench if i do my timing belt on my truck im diff gonna have remember that

10. Elton, it's a 150lb tq wrench, not as impressive but it works. The 250 is in/lb, not quite enough gusto to take care of a timing belt work

11. ahh i see i read it wrong lol

12. Does anyone know of a place that has free compressed air in Corvallis? I am looking for a place that I could recharge a 5 gallon portable air tank. I have a 12 volt 150 psi Viair knock off compressor but it's kind of a PITA to use.

Thanks.

13. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

What about a Tire store?

14. $.75 cents gets you 3 minutes of compressor run time at most gas stations that have air

15. Good luck, I had the same problem when changing tires on my bike, true "service stations" are a thing of the past.
    I had a neighbor with a compressor and he would be more than happy to help you out...but he no longer lives in Corvallis. :angry7:

Hang tight, someone will post up. If you get in a real bind you could fill it at my work, but driving to Tangent does not make for free air.

james1300 is right, check Beggs or Les Schwabs

16. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

:tard:

The OP asked for FREE.

17. Hi, I can help, I have a air compressor you can use, I live in the timberhill area. Just call 541 207 7133 for more info.

Bob

18. You're welcome to fill up at my house, 5 mi SW of Philomath.
    Also might be able to help you out at work at HP B11.
    I got free air once at a ratty gas station on 9th - I think it was a 76 near Knechts - is that still there?

19. The OSU Gas pumps at Motor Pool is another option. It is on Campus Way bewteen 30th and 35th.

20. there's one in kirkland that I know about!