close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Corvallis and Albany Oregon Riders - Post Up here and say hi!

Discussion in 'Corvallis / Albany' started by Whitesmokeyzf, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Well hey shrkbite, about time you grew a pair and told the bag whats up. Welcome to the wonderful world of PNW.:mrgreen:

2. you know if she heard you say that she'd hurt you or ground me!:rant

3. welcome.

Don't believe FreeRadical when he tells you what a nag bag I am about getting a bigger bike...:evil4:

4. Welcome sharkbait...er shrkbite
    Lebanon sucks :p
    But really, hope to see you around

5. Don't listen to Trav shrkbite, sometimes he thinks HE'S John Wayne... And if you tell your wife what I said, I will so sugar those kids up next time they are over.

6. Wait, wait, wait. You're saying Trav ISN'T John Wayne?!

7. Just saying high!
    Ride 2007 Z1000 (slowly because I am fresh on the street)

Avatar... last time I rode significantly... wrong bike + wrong tires + wrong road + wrong log truck + wrong technique = broken ankle + scar + stainless hardware. :sad:

But now I am back. :)

-ERIC

8. John Wayne?? I am more a Clark Griswold type.

9. Can't wait to see how you decorate the Fizzy this Christmas. :mrgreen:

10. Glad your back, and uh nice cast... GO BEAVS!

11. Kinda a loose quote from shrkbite's favorite movie... Watch "Full Metal Jacket".

12. Seen it about a dozen times.
    "Well, pilgrim, only after you eat the peanuts out of my shit! "

13. You are so in the club...:mfclap:

14. Hey all....you've probably seen me around on my C and have shared some races at the local Philomath bar. Today was a crazy race. cheers!

15. Hello befree, I hope the race went well. I stopped watching after Nascar trucks came on during the red flag.

16. That is when I stopped watching too. The rest of it is supposed to be on Speed tonight. I don't have a tv and don't feel like heading back down to the bar....so I read the news.

Hard to believe what actually happened but then it is the AMA ;-)
    Catch the rest if you can!

17. Greetings everybody. New guy from Albany checking in. I just picked up a new 2009 SV650SF when I was home last and all new gear. Put just over 100 miles on the bike before I had to put her in the garage till my next trip home. I picked up the bike as cheap transportation since my other vehicles aren't the most efficient on fuel.

The rides I did while I was home (standard Albany to Philomath and back stuff) were great despite the rain. :D The new gear kept me dry, so when I'm home I'm down for all weather riding with you guys.

Tom

18. welcome: Potent68 (and befree)
    Hope to see you at some of our events.

Corvallis Bike Night is this Wednesday.
    If either of you are around, please stop in and say Hi!

19. Thanks for the welcome! I'll be back in July so I'll be sure to keep an eye on what's going on then. :)

Tom