close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

curves

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by blckdoutzx10, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Anyone know any curvy roads that aren't too far from base and all torn up?

2. Travel south on Pac-Ave towards Elbe (hwy 7), you'll find your curvy roads. :)

3. thanks man. Just trying to get my strips off my newer tires lol

4. Gotya, yeah head south towards Elbe on Highway 7 and there is a road up near the dam with a lot of switchbacks and elevation changes. Just be careful. Seen a lot of guys take those corners wide, and there is nothing but cliff, and wall / cars to pad the mistake.

Scrub those tires safely!

5. go to skid's house and he can show you some curvy roads muhahaha

6. [​IMG]

Uhh...Did I like...ask you a goddamn thing?

7. Okay, that last picture got me.

8. Elbe for high speed curves, Orting to Carbon Ranger station for difficult curves, Dash Point for slow curves, Mehoff for curvy curves

rivensoul likes this.
  9. I like to be called curvaceous
    Posted via PNW Riders Mobile

10. I appreciate the help. Now only of this weather would stop being a bastard

11. thats unpossible in this state!

12. Yea im starting to realize this the longer im here. Oh well ill just ride when I can

13. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

Go to pacific raceways and do a track day. Or go to a WMRRA weekend and do TOR. You can definitely safely scrub those chicken strips away in no time.

14. I want to do a track day but I don't have enough money for a suit. Im poor lol

15. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

Can you really put a price on protecting your body?

If it means anything to you, i only paid $150 for my 2pc suit that in was great condition. Never been downed, just covered in bug guts.

The deals are out there, people are willing to help a fellow street rider out get on the track to experience what your bike is truly made of.

16. search the classifieds here. i picked up mine for $200 and then sold it to skipunk

im assuming you are a young airman living in base housing? chat with MrAirman when you get time. he lives in base housing too.

17. Well trust me, id love to spend alot because I like being in one piece. And ill check the classifieds. But im not an airmen. Ew lol im a soldier on Lewis just living on mcchord

18. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

What size chest do you have? (do you know what suit jacket you'd typically wear?)

I know of a few deals on 1pc and 2pc suits with sizes ranging from 38" chests all the way to 52" chests. They're out there, and you can find them, or just post up asking if anybody has anything.

19. I appreciate the help dizzle.ill have to check my jacket size. I haven't been fitted in a while and myI wife likes me fat lol