close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Damn Tim Duncan.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KCander, May 20, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Sorry, just had to whine for a second about the Sonics/Spurs game last night. What a game! Too bad the Sonics couldn't stretch it to game 7. :cry: They better resign Ray!!!!

2. I had courtside tix right behind the scorer's table! Since I'm an transplant here, I'm not yet a Sonics fan, so it was kinda cool seeing the Spurs win.

However, I was kinda hoping it would go to Game 7 back in SA.

Ray's final shot was REAL close, but alas, no cigar.

3. KCander

No doubt, when I saw that shot go up it was like slow motion, bounced off the front rim and I thought it was going to drop...ARRRRGGGGHHH! And the real shame of it all is now we have nothing but boring-ass baseball to watch for 4 freakin' months until football starts up. Ugh. Damn you Tim Duncan. Damn you to hell. :thebirdm:

4. Those are right by our seats but we didn't have tickets to last nights game which I was really bummed about

5. Any predictions for the Eastern Conference Finals?

6. KCander

Hmmmm...I know Miami's been in front all year, but Detroit just plays such good team basketball, plus their defense is stifling. We've already seen Shaq lose to the Pistons last year, I think it's going to happen again. Detroit in 7.