close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Daytona 200 superbike race: today! 11a eastern

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Jafar, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

for the kawi fans: i think Tommy Hayden (last years supersport champ) is doing superbike this year, though he's not qualified for the 200. last year i don't think kawi had a factory bike in superbike--i can't wait.

duc fans: Neil Hodgson, '03 world superbike champ will be riding for ducati, along with E. Bostrom.

Its still Duhamel (2nd place last year) and Zemke for Honda; Maladin (last years champ), Yates and Spies for Suzuki.

For basketball fans: Michael Jordan is sponsoring Steve Rap and Jason Pridmore on Suzuki's.

www.amasuperbike.com

2. If it's 11 am est, what channel is it on? GO HAYDEN! :wink:

3. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

dang, i guess hayden isn't doing superbike.

its on speed, sorry i didn't reply in time, i was watching the races all day!

j

4. Nah, he didn't qualify and I'm not sure why...

5. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

yeah, i saw him on the list, but was surprised not to see him on the qualifying roster. it'll be great to see a factory kawi in superbike, especially with a rider who is used to winning (and hopefully with a bike that doesn't blow up like all the other kawis this weekend). i think Eboz used to ride a kawi750 in superbike a while back...

somebody has to slow Maladin down, though. that guy is a machine. his interview was pretty cool, too. he's like the Socrates of AMA Superbike.