close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer Crossing?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Blues Brothers, Jun 11, 2005.

1. I'm telling ya boys and girls, it's not safe riding anywhere these days. Just last night a small group of us where visiting at the north Division Office Depot, parked in the usual location and to our great surprise a deer came bounding northward through the parking lot! It passed through and continued northward toward Wendle in leaps and bounds, passing behind the Chevron Foodmart, followed shortly thereafter by two young boys, riding together, on a bicycle in hot pursuit. No horns where heard after it left our sight, so I assume it may it across Wellesley without incident. Maybe there should be new signage placed at Office Depot, "Park at your own risk, Deer Crossing." It surely was the highlight of the evening. We couldn't have all been doing the same drugs! WE ALL SAW IT.

2. Dude I was there and I didn't see it. J/K I didn't show up till late. A deer on Division. All I saw was Cops and Cops and more Cops. By the way those of you that ride blue Nija's, they will be giving you grief. I guess some one out ran them on a blue Nija and they are out for blood.

3. Hah, I stopped by there last night before the races, got run off by the cops. Oh and everyone with a blue bike had their plates and info taken.... I sure do like not owning a blue bike right now

E

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

beans, what the hell were you doing?

5. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

I let a friend ride my bike recently and he almost ran into a buck, the buck ended up running parallel to him before heading back into the woods. this was during the day.

am i right to say that deer come out more at night? or is it just that they are harder to see at night and therefore its more dangerous.

do they sell deer-radar or anything like that. seems to me deer can be one of the most dangerous thing to bikers.

6. what's the deal with the cops at office depot? more on the blue ninja story?

7. That was lame of them to run us off. It is better we sit in a parking lot rather than clutter up the streets. Every one was safe with us being there not riding. :rr:

8. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

don't play dumb beans, everyone knows what you do when you see cops: freak out and jack the throttle! its in your blood.

9. I bleed green and ride blue in front of the red!