close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

DISCLAIMER - Read at your leisure.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by jezterr, Jul 7, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i am not a punk. i may talk a lot of shit and try and get people's goat, but i do it just to humor everyone and get people to talk. if i get out of line, let me know, and i'll stop. in person, i'm the nicest kid you'll ever meet, with the exception of sudden blurts of smartassedness. so, yeah. please don't think i'm a dick. at least not until you've met me.

this was in response to someone asking someone i know if i was a punk. i try not to be, anyway. if i ever meet that person, i'll show you how nice i am by doing a ballerina dance. or something not quite as queer.

hugs all around.

i think this is the dumbest thread i've ever started. i'm sorry.

2. Okaaayyy...thanks for sharing... :tard:

J

3. Proof positive of how tough our ballerina friend is.... I have unearthed an early childhood pic of JR in his native land. The story goes something like this;

Jr had heard recently that while on the playground he was being too mean to one of the girls. Over and over he tried to explain "I am not a punk. i may talk a lot of shit and try and get people's goat, but i do it just to humor everyone." But no matter how many times our little man tried to make amends, he offended more and more. Unfortunately, her older brother became angered, vengeful as it were. He confronted Jr, telling him he needed to stop being so offensive. Once again, he was heard as saying "please don't think i'm a dick. at least not until you've met me." And again, it fell on deaf ears. A fight ensued, which grew to immense proportions. Unfortunately for Jr, I have documentation of the end of the fight, when he was finally apprehended:

[​IMG]

A sad day indeed....

E

4. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

man. and i was trying to keep that part of my life hidden... damn it, e. why you gotta be so resourceful?

6. That picture is hilarious!

JR is cool peoples though.

7. He's only a punk if he can't dance. Well, maybe, maybe not. The jury is out on that one.

:nana

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

get enough alcohol in me and i'll dance all night.

9. Tinamarie

Tinamarie Ninja Brat

I'll still adopt ya - but thats because I like punks :evil4:

ummm yea - this probably was :evil4:

10. Tinamarie

Tinamarie Ninja Brat

dance dance dance ballerina boy :evil4::thefinge:

11. GixxerPete

GixxerPete Forum Synopsizer

Definitely a punk. Only a punk would post up trying to deny his punkness.

12. One fatal flaw in this thread. This photo was not from JR's childhood.

It (the pic of JR) was taken in 2004. :thefinge:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  13. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

Classic case of junkyard dog behind the kid in the pic... prolly pissed uncle.
    jez, is Ok by me...
    NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yah , he's OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwhahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Free and clean, (clean kill) Ripp'n

14. Punk..really, wow that never entered my head. But then a ballerina dance didn't either:mrgreen:...MrsD

15. T

T ~T

I personally have never met you but I'm thinkin that you probably would do those ballet tights justice...make us girls swoon ballerina boy, make us swoon...crackup:
    You should do them in PUNK black...:mfclap:

16. This is usually the point when you should just decide not to post what you've just typed. You were far from a punk when I met ya but you did have that "angry little man" look to ya. :nana

17. Bar far the dumbest thread you have ever started, yet you spoke the truth!