close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discount on parts: F.D., P.D., & MIL.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Trixie, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Andrew Jones from Hyperformance Parts sent me this today:

"We're happy to kick in 5% for any order made by the FD, PD or MIL. Below is a discount coupon that can be reused and is available to anyone who's putting it on the line for us all."

I would appreciate if codes for discount at retailers weren't posted unless specifically asked for by another member- I am all for a deal, its just the forum is growing and I want to make sure that it doesn't turn into a spam fest. If you have discounts I would appreciate that links are not posted. Feel free to offer up suggestions and to PM deals between each other.

My thoughts are also this 5% is not much and if you have a good parts outfit you work with they will usually match anyone else's discounts

Sorry don't want to be a Nazi, I have seen this stuff get out of hand on bigger forums by those that are not respectful-unlike yourself

LRG
    :mrgreen:

PM me if you want the code, otherwise, I don't want to abuse it by putting it out here for everyone... sorry - I don't know/trust all of you, and this guy is nice. I want anyone who is qualifiable to use it tho.