close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discovery Channel: Motorcycle Girl

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Oct 19, 2004.

1. WaSSted

WaSSted Kaptain Kirk

I think its dead.

2. nope...still working for me. i will kill the link when it is dead

3. wow... I wanna be her! That is seriously like the coolest chic ever... except for all that pink crap. :p She's hot too! :shock: I would love to one day ride like she does... girls rule!

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

welcome to the board, mafiarobot. i take it you're a girl.

yay! inform your friends.

5. thanks for the official welcome jezterr! I got a balloon on my door this morning, was that from you?! You guessed correctly that I am a girl... I'm a friend of the beans. :twisted:

Cool site by the way... you're really good!!

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

uh... no. i may be a nice guy, but i'm not a stalker. maybe it was from beans. :mrgreen:

thanks for the props...

7. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

If it had been from Beans he would probably also be on the door step, curled up in a ball after a cold night's sleep... It's so hard to show how much you truly care for a woman, isn't it Beans? :p

-Guff

8. Guff

just watched the video... yeah, so she's definitely a looker and can ride... is there anything better? Oh yes, getting myself onto the track would be a nice start. :cry:

-Guff

9. for the record, the balloon was actually from my apartment complex.... for some reason they thought someone lived here named Justin (neither me nor my roomie) and it's his birthday! :) So I got a free balloon out of it, with helium! YES! So yeah, i was just goofing around. :D

10. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

going back to this...

except for the fact that she was sorta bitchy... you don't wanna be like her...

11. Guff

I think she was just stressing out... she had to get the ladies ready to go out onto a stage in a bar filled with a lot of intoxicated guys who liked both motorcycles and women. On top of that challenge she had to get a brand new bike, custom paint job, and go racing... good lord, how did she manage! :lol: yeah yeah... so it's probably a lot more stressfull than I made it sound but come on!

-Guff

12. What a boring woman!
    Bike Girl manufactured her own stress by sweating over her paint when she should have been training on the track. She creates all her own problems and blames them on everyone else. A man behaving that way would be a social outcast and laughing stock.

Two Thumbs Down

13. Guff

Right on twoclones, tell it how it is!

-Guff

14. video link is still good on this one for those that dont have it.

15. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

Yea shes a princess whos got some skills. If i remember right the only time i saw her humble was during her first race and that was a breif humble before the primadonna crap surfaced again

16. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Beans,
    I just Tried it and its working Great!
    I met 'Misty', the short blonde woman at a 'Motodudes' party
    a few years ago!
    Small world.

17. Big +1

The only reason she is getting so much attention is because 9% of riders are women. Big deal, I hate it how people sensationalize what every other Guy has been doing for like ever. I hate attention whores. I also hate it when girls/women get into riding because they think they are the only girl that has done it. I wish they would get over it.

18. Well, she kinda created her own stress by buying a brand new bike, getting it custom painted, and needing to get track time, all within a little more than a week! And then she gets pissy at the paint guys when they're like, we don't have time for that (and pissy when they aren't helping her when she's more than 2 hours late from agreed time to put bike together).

She expects way too much too fast. It's like if others do it for her she has no realistic expectations of how long it takes. They're supposed to magically get it done for her.

And honestly, I agree with the paint guy about not wanting to do a great job on something that would probably get messed up. I mean she admits herself that having a freshly painted bike makes her more nervous to ride it hard (I have a friend who got used extra plastics for her ex500 so she wouldn't have to care about rashing up her street plastics). Not to mention buying a brand new bike, not even broken in. Poor bike. That can't be good for it (I guess she has a lot of money to spend. I suspect that's how she got the custom place to agree to do such a fast custom paint job).

I will agree with her that the custom paint job people shoudlnt' have been giving as hard a time abotu her color of choice of paint. I mean it is her bike and she is the one that has to like it. But, I can also say that sometimes it does work to pay attention to some one else cause they can make something you'll like even better than what you thought you wanted. Still, if she really was set on pink, it was her money and her bike, I think she was right to get a little annoyed when they kept fighting her on it.